    my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    regaards
    Grijze Duif

    Grijze Duif, Apr 10, 2010

  2. Grijze Duif

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:13:13 +0200, Grijze Duif wrote:

    > I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
    > my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    > regaards
    > Grijze Duif

    Have you tried just doing it?
    A newsgroup name doesn't matter.

    richard, Apr 10, 2010

  3. Grijze Duif

    Mike Easter Guest

    Grijze Duif wrote:

    > I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP.

    It looks like you are posting here with OE likely in XP.

    > After that I installed Windows7

    Unlike XP, Win7 does not have a default installed newsreader.

    > and
    > my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?

    Install a newsreader. If you like OE, then install WLM Windows Live
    Mail, it is similar to OE. Windows Live Mail replaces Windows Mail
    which came installed in Vista. OE is not available for Win7.

    WLM comes in numerous languages, including Dutch
    http://download.live.com/wlmail

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 10, 2010
  4. Grijze Duif

    floffy3 Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
    >my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    >regaards
    >Grijze Duif

    Easy, use a client for newsgroups
    try free agent

    floffy3, Apr 10, 2010
  5. Grijze Duif

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:26:10 -0700, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:13:13 +0200, Grijze Duif wrote:
    >
    >> I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7
    >> and my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    >> regaards
    >> Grijze Duif

    > Have you tried just doing it?
    > A newsgroup name doesn't matter.

    So,apart from your law degree you're now a Win & expert.

    Aardvark, Apr 11, 2010
  6. Grijze Duif

    VanguardLH Guest

    Grijze Duif wrote:

    > I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7 and
    > my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    > regaards

    Install an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) client, aka newsreader.
    You can Google around and pick one of the common ones or go ask in the
    news.software.readers newsgroup for suggestions (although you should really
    test several of them to see what YOU like).

    VanguardLH, Apr 11, 2010
  7. Grijze Duif

    chuckcar Guest

    "Grijze Duif" <> wrote in

    > I work with a newsgroup in Windows XP. After that I installed Windows7
    > and my question is: how can I open the newsgrooup of XP in de OS W7?
    > regaards

    You mean you can't find Windows Mail? Sorry, but the last 6 words of
    your sentence (including acronyms) make no sence at all to me.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 13, 2010
  8. Grijze Duif

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:56:46 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > sence

    WTF?????

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2010
  9. Aardvark wrote:

    > On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:56:46 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    > > sence

    > WTF?????
    >
    > --
    > Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
    > your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.

    OMG!!!!!

    Chicken Little, Apr 13, 2010