    ..
    Eric
    ..
    Eric Allen, Jan 30, 2010

  2. Use Google and it will give you the info.

    Bobby Johnson, Jan 30, 2010

  3. Eric Allen

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Eric Allen" <> wrote in message
    > can I get the info on who carries alt.windows7.general
    > .
    > Eric
    > .

    One free news server that carries it is news.albasani.net which also
    allows posting. You do have to register to use it, though.

    http://albasani.net/index.html.en

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Jan 31, 2010
  4. Eric Allen

    Zaidy036 Guest

    On 1/29/2010 11:25 PM, Eric Allen wrote:
    > can I get the info on who carries alt.windows7.general
    > .
    > Eric
    > .

    It is on news.eternal-september.org