  1. Guest

    Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

    , Jul 18, 2009

  2. sandy58 Guest

    On Jul 18, 7:50 pm, "" <>
    wrote:
    > Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

    Enter a search in the box centre/above & "search groups".
    Good luck.

    sandy58, Jul 18, 2009

  3. sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Jul 18, 2009
  4. Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > Are there any newsgroups that deal specifically with Apple?

    comp.sys.mac.misc (and the rest of the comp.sys.mac hierarchy)

    Apple also has its own forums.

    http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

    If you need a site specific search engine, try this.
    In the "domain" field, you can enter "apple.com" and
    search the entire site, including the community forums,
    for whatever topic you're interested in. Sometimes
    I get better results from this, than from Google.

    http://www.altavista.com/web/adv

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 19, 2009