    to leave the colour change though.

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    gm
    gm, Dec 9, 2005

  2. gm

    DC Guest

    Loads of help, here: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
    -= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-
    DC, Dec 9, 2005

  3. gm wrote:
    > Are there any active groups for OpenOffice support. I have tried
    > gmane.comp.openoffice.questions, but the group looks inactive. Of
    > course, it's quite possible that OO is so easy to use that nobody
    > needs help :->
    >
    > My problem is that when I type in Writer, it automatically underlines
    > emails and web addresses. Is there a way to remove underlining? I'd
    > like to leave the colour change though.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the help.
    >
    > gm

    We highly recommend that you use our own fine Office. It has many features
    tnat are not supported by Open Office. You'll also need to install our
    Service Pak 2, if you haven't done so already.
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Microsoft Corparation
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Dec 9, 2005
  4. gm

    SgtMinor Guest

    gm wrote:
    > Are there any active groups for OpenOffice support. I have tried
    > gmane.comp.openoffice.questions, but the group looks inactive. Of
    > course, it's quite possible that OO is so easy to use that nobody needs
    > help :->
    >
    > My problem is that when I type in Writer, it automatically underlines
    > emails and web addresses. Is there a way to remove underlining? I'd like
    > to leave the colour change though.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for the help.
    >
    > gm

    To change the underline, right click anywhere on the URL, and from the
    dialog box that pops up select Style and remove the tick from the
    Underline option.

    You can make more changes by clicking on the URL and pressing the F11
    key to bring up the Styles and Formatting dialog box (also accessible
    from the Format menu).
    SgtMinor, Dec 9, 2005
  5. gm

    gm Guest

    SgtMinor wrote:

    > To change the underline, right click anywhere on the URL, and from the
    > dialog box that pops up select Style and remove the tick from the
    > Underline option.
    >
    > You can make more changes by clicking on the URL and pressing the F11
    > key to bring up the Styles and Formatting dialog box (also accessible
    > from the Format menu).

    It work for me. Found there other nice features as well.
    Thanks a lot for the help.

    gm
    gm, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Book End wrote:

    > "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <>
    > wrote in message
    >> gm wrote:
    >>> Are there any active groups for OpenOffice support. I have
    >>> tried gmane.comp.openoffice.questions, but the group looks
    >>> inactive. Of course, it's quite possible that OO is so easy to
    >>> use that nobody needs help :->
    >>>
    >>> My problem is that when I type in Writer, it automatically
    >>> underlines emails and web addresses. Is there a way to remove
    >>> underlining? I'd like to leave the colour change though.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance for the help.
    >>>
    >>> gm

    >> We highly recommend that you use our own fine Office. It has
    >> many features tnat are not supported by Open Office. You'll
    >> also need to install our Service Pak 2, if you haven't done so
    >> already. --
    >> - Frank DeLucca -
    >>
    >> MS-MPV
    >> Microsoft Corparation
    >>

    > Do you claim to be a MS-MPV that doesn't know how to use a spell
    > checker?

    Do you claim to have reading comprehension skills, but lack the
    ability to differentiate between "MPV" and "MVP"?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 10, 2005
  7. Seatoller wrote:

    > It was on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:14:47 +0000, that Blinky the Shark
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Book End wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV" <>
    >>> wrote in message

    >>> Do you claim to be a MS-MPV that doesn't know how to use a
    >>> spell checker?

    >> Do you claim to have reading comprehension skills, but lack the
    >> ability to differentiate between "MPV" and "MVP"?

    > From the headers found in google-groups, I'd say it's a troll
    > posting through: Mail-To-News-Contact:
    >
    > As for it's claims of "our own fine Office", you can buy the
    > next Excel exploit on ebay...

    That he's a mostly harmelss and humorous Windows-user-tweaking
    poster is no secret to anyone who's been paying attention for the
    last six months or a year.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 10, 2005
  8. gm

    Gordon Guest

    Seatoller wrote:

    > It was on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:12:08 +0000, that Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> Seatoller wrote:

    >> Whooooosh!

    > So, you didn't understand me.

    No, you don't understand about Frank DeLucca!

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10
    Gordon, Dec 10, 2005