    Robo-man Guest

    I forgot.

    What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!
    Robo-man, May 2, 2009

  2. On Sat, 2 May 2009 11:55:15 -0400, "Robo-man" <> wrote:

    >I forgot.
    >
    >What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!

    Recently it has been about pointing out the retards that do not know
    what the group topic is. Their number is great.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 2, 2009

  3. On Sat, 2 May 2009 09:42:39 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robo-man" wrote:
    >
    >>I forgot.
    >>
    >> What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!

    >Ridiculing a long time troll.
    >
    >T.B.

    You ridicule yourself. The proof? You actually think that you have
    ridiculed someone else on Usenet, the one place where such claims only
    serve to show just how little the claimant knows about reality.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 2, 2009
  4. On Sat, 02 May 2009 12:09:57 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 2 May 2009 09:42:39 -0700, "The Mighty TB"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"Robo-man" wrote:
    >>
    >>>I forgot.
    >>>
    >>> What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!

    >>Ridiculing a long time troll.
    >>
    >>T.B.

    > You ridicule yourself. The proof? You actually think that you have
    >ridiculed someone else on Usenet, the one place where such claims only
    >serve to show just how little the claimant knows about reality.

    Sure seems that an awful lot of people here are showing what a useless
    fat **** you really are! When you factor everything down to the
    lowest common denominator, it's obvious that YOU are that lowest form.
    Richard Cranium, May 2, 2009
  5. On Sat, 02 May 2009 12:08:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 2 May 2009 11:55:15 -0400, "Robo-man" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I forgot.
    >>
    >>What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!
    >>

    > Recently it has been about pointing out the retards that do not know
    >what the group topic is. Their number is great.

    Perhaps you need to gain a better understanding of the form, fit and
    function of a piñata?
    Richard Cranium, May 2, 2009
  6. Robo-man

    Stan Brown Guest

    Stan Brown, May 4, 2009
  7. On Mon, 4 May 2009 13:02:10 -0400, Stan Brown
    <> wrote:

    >Sat, 2 May 2009 11:55:15 -0400 from Robo-man <>:
    >> I forgot.
    >>
    >> What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!

    >"Richard Cranium"'s mental masturbation, apparently. :)
    >

    >--
    >Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA
    > http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    >DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    >other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    Hello Stan:

    Do you arrive at that conclusion by virtue of reading only a few of
    the most recent postings? Methinks that if you read here for a while,
    you would be able to develop a better (i.e., more accurate) sense of
    where the various players are coming from (and going). I submit that
    you might then come to a different conclusion.

    Have a nice day!

    Richard Cranium
    Richard Cranium, May 4, 2009
  8. On Mon, 04 May 2009 17:15:18 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    Cranium) wrote:

    >On Mon, 4 May 2009 13:02:10 -0400, Stan Brown
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Sat, 2 May 2009 11:55:15 -0400 from Robo-man <>:
    >>> I forgot.
    >>>
    >>> What's this newsgroup supposed to be about again !!!!!!!!!!!

    >>"Richard Cranium"'s mental masturbation, apparently. :)
    >>

    >>--
    >>Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA
    >> http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    >>DVD FAQ: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    >>other FAQs: http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    >Hello Stan:
    >
    >Do you arrive at that conclusion by virtue of reading only a few of
    >the most recent postings? Methinks that if you read here for a while,
    >you would be able to develop a better (i.e., more accurate) sense of
    >where the various players are coming from (and going). I submit that
    >you might then come to a different conclusion.
    >
    >Have a nice day!
    >
    >Richard Cranium

    Sounded like a grammatically perfect computer bot wrote it.

    But just like Obama... the guy that can get so much education and still
    be as dumb as a box of rocks, we all know you're still a total retard at
    the core, RichTard!

    Bwuahahahaha! Have a nice day... indeed!
    Archimedes' Lever, May 5, 2009
  9. Robo-man

    Guest

    On May 5, 6:23 am, Archimedes' Lever <>
    wrote:
    > On Mon, 04 May 2009 17:15:18 GMT, (RichTard The Retard
    >

    > Cranium) wrote:
    > >On Mon, 4 May 2009 13:02:10 -0400, Stan Brown
    > ><> wrote:

    > >>"Richard Cranium"'s mental masturbation, apparently. :)

    > >>--
    > >>Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA
    > >>                                  http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    > >>DVD FAQ:http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    > >>other FAQs:http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/faqget.htm

    > >Hello Stan:

    > >Do you arrive at that conclusion by virtue of reading only a few of
    > >the most recent postings?  Methinks that if you read here for a while,
    > >you would be able to develop a better (i.e., more accurate) sense of
    > >where the various players are coming from (and going).  I submit that
    > >you might then come to a different conclusion.

    > >Have a nice day!

    > >Richard Cranium

    >  Sounded like a grammatically perfect computer bot wrote it.
    >
    >   But just like Obama... the guy that can get so much education and still
    > be as dumb as a box of rocks, we all know you're still a total retard at
    > the core, RichTard!
    >
    >   Bwuahahahaha!  Have a nice day...   indeed!- Hide quoted text -

    Goodness. Now you're attacking the intellect of your new leader?

    It's quite clear from the mass of recent postings that:
    1. Richard Cranium, Richard C., The Mighty TB, et. al. are reasonably
    intelligent people who have a great command of the written word.
    2. Their utilization of foul language has only been in response to
    your initialization of same.
    3. You, on the other hand, immediately launch into a stream of
    obscenities in almost every post.
    4. Cranium confronted you with a dare to solve a puzzle that he
    (admittedly) could not solve. His failure did not seem to diminish
    his ability to enjoy trying.
    5. Cranium followed with taunts when you failed to show the courage to
    accept the gamble. Taunts degenerated into foul language in response
    to your similarly worded posts.
    6. You scurry about trying to deflect the focus by selectively stating
    the importance of "dynamic focus circuitry", thereby making you a joke
    (at least in my office)
    7. Now you attack EVERYONE who does not agree with your unsupportable
    position.

    There is only one thing of importance here and that is the FACT that
    you will be forever branded a loser until you solve (or try to solve)
    Cranium's puzzle. Clearly you are stalling in the hope that the
    puzzle will appear elsewhere so you can work on it beforehand (recall
    it is an original authored by Cranium's co-worker, so it will be
    unique for a while). You should know that will fail because the fact
    that it has been revealed will be clear from the posting dates. We
    can all Google the subject. I just did and such a puzzle is not yet
    in the realm.

    Do you have the ability to try, knowing that you might not succeed?
    Do you have sufficient strength in character to take such a risk? I
    think not, but we'll all see what you say next.
    , May 5, 2009
  10. On Tue, 05 May 2009 03:23:53 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    C'mon Archie. You know that anyone reading all of the past couple of
    weeks' postings here can only conclude that:

    1. You are enamored with forms of the word "retard"
    2. You have a vile mouth (keyboard)
    3. You are an admitted chronic insomniac dumbfuck
    4. You are delusional and think you are important (you are not)
    5. You have no respect for others (but expect respect from them)
    6. You have no confidence in the company of others
    7. Your social skills are non-existent
    8. You are afraid to fail in public (even though the supposed
    'failure' would only be a riddle that many others have missed)
    9. Your position is wholly untenable; you are branded a loser
    because of your refusal to take the gamble.

    I hope that others will chime in to let you know how foolish you are.
    Remember, once the puzzle becomes mainstream, your decision to solve
    it becomes superfluous.
    Richard Cranium, May 5, 2009
  11. On Tue, 5 May 2009 05:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    <<<<<Snip>>>>>

    As I stated earlier, I will NOT present the puzzle to anyone but
    Archie. He is the one who has placed himself above everyone else, yet
    he refuses to take the risk of not being able to solve the problem.
    That alone provides me with sufficient fodder to ridicule him no
    matter how mant CRTs he succeeds in enabling to receive "Life of
    Riley". Until and unless he tries the puzzle (and I ask that no one
    post the answer before he does (if he is able to solve it), Archie is
    a loser, plain and simple. And by the way, I too am Googling the
    puzzle subject lines to see when it becomes common knowledge to ensure
    that Archie cannot change his mind after that fact.
    Richard Cranium, May 5, 2009
  12. On Tue, 5 May 2009 05:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    >Goodness. Now you're attacking the intellect of your new top thief?

    ^^^^^^^^
    IFYPFY
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  13. On Tue, 5 May 2009 05:22:31 -0700 (PDT),
    wrote:

    >It's quite clear from the mass of recent postings that:
    >1. Richard Cranium, Richard C., The Mighty TB, et. al. are reasonably
    >intelligent people who have a great command of the written word.

    Absolutely not. It is quite obvious that TB and Cranium are high school
    jock mentality idiots. It is blatantly obvious when one examines the form
    of attack they use.

    You are just the 'new ditz in town'.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  14. On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:39:23 GMT, (RichTard The Phased
    Array Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >1. You are enamored with forms of the word "retard"

    You need to understand the term "purposeful".
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  15. On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:39:23 GMT, (RichTard The Phased
    Array Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >2. You have a vile mouth (keyboard)

    All your gay horseshit wasn't?

    That was when your retarded mother was brought into it, asswipe.

    You are vile, at its base.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  16. On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:39:23 GMT, (Richard The Phased
    Array Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >3. You are an admitted chronic insomniac

    Is there something wrong with being a chronic insomniac, you dumbfuck?
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  17. On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:39:23 GMT, (Richard Cranium)
    wrote:

    >4. You are delusional and think you are important (you are not)

    Current project: JSF program.

    You lose... again.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  18. On Tue, 05 May 2009 13:39:23 GMT, (Richard The Phases
    Array Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >I hope that others will chime in to let you know how foolish you are.
    >Remember, once the puzzle becomes mainstream, your decision to solve
    >it becomes superfluous.

    READ THE THREAD FUCKTARD!

    As I stated ALREADY... I WILL NEVER examine your retarded puzzle EVER
    in any way shape or form.

    You DIG, you dumbfuck!?
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009
  19. On Thu, 07 May 2009 20:01:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    <> screamed in utter frustration at
    anyone who would listen (and no one did):

    "I WILL NEVER examine your retarded puzzle EVER in any way shape or
    form."

    Bwuahahahaha - you CHICKENSHIT! Whatsa' matter fagboi - afraid your
    knuckle-draggin' true self might become exposed?
    Richard Cranium, May 8, 2009
  20. On Fri, 08 May 2009 03:19:13 GMT, (RichTard The Phases
    Array Retard Cranium) wrote:

    >On Thu, 07 May 2009 20:01:09 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
    ><> screamed in utter frustration at
    >anyone who would listen (and no one did):
    >
    >"I WILL NEVER examine your retarded puzzle EVER in any way shape or
    >form."
    >

    >Bwuahahahaha - you CHICKENSHIT! Whatsa' matter fagboi - afraid your
    >knuckle-draggin' true self might become exposed?

    I knew that instead of catching the post about what I am working on, you
    decided to be your same, immature little E-1 grade piece of shit self.

    If you ever did work on RADAR arrays, your overexposure to them is part
    of what is wrong with you, I am sure.
    Archimedes' Lever, May 8, 2009