    PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at explaing
    things in writeing.
    thank you

    pat farren, Oct 6, 2005

  2. pat farren

    Daave Guest

    pat farren wrote:

    > PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at
    > explaing things in writeing.

    Have you considered interpretive dance?

    Daave, Oct 6, 2005

  3. pat farren

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Daave wrote:
    > pat farren wrote:
    >
    >> PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at
    >> explaing things in writeing.

    > Have you considered interpretive dance?

    Or maybe smoke signals?

    Toolman Tim, Oct 6, 2005
  4. pat farren

    SgtMinor Guest

    pat farren wrote:

    > the problem is this when I go into a newsgroupe pick the subject I want mark
    > it and then it will say 100 pictures and when I click on it to see them it
    > says there are no pictures in the selected subject.Please could you help me
    > solve this problem thank you.
    > PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at explaing
    > things in writeing.
    > thank you

    Here's a freebie program that could be of help to you - Binary Vortex -
    http://www.binaryvortex.com/howto/howto-newsgroup-picture-downloader.html

    SgtMinor, Oct 6, 2005
  5. pat farren

    WormWood Guest

    "pat farren" <> wrote in message
    > the problem is this when I go into a newsgroupe pick the subject I
    > want mark
    > it and then it will say 100 pictures and when I click on it to see
    > them it
    > says there are no pictures in the selected subject.Please could you
    > help me
    > solve this problem thank you.
    > PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at
    > explaing
    > things in writeing.
    > thank you

    dit dit dit dar dar dar dit dit dit

    WormWood, Oct 6, 2005
  6. pat farren

    Toolman Tim Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "pat farren" <> wrote in message
    >> the problem is this when I go into a newsgroupe pick the subject I
    >> want mark
    >> it and then it will say 100 pictures and when I click on it to see
    >> them it
    >> says there are no pictures in the selected subject.Please could you
    >> help me
    >> solve this problem thank you.
    >> PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at
    >> explaing
    >> things in writeing.
    >> thank you
    >>

    > dit dit dit dar dar dar dit dit dit

    heh heh <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 6, 2005
  7. pat farren

    Scraggy Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "pat farren" <> wrote in message
    >> the problem is this when I go into a newsgroupe pick the subject I
    >> want mark
    >> it and then it will say 100 pictures and when I click on it to see
    >> them it
    >> says there are no pictures in the selected subject.Please could you
    >> help me
    >> solve this problem thank you.
    >> PS Please excuse the way this is written as I am not to good at
    >> explaing
    >> things in writeing.
    >> thank you
    >>

    > dit dit dit dar dar dar dit dit dit

    Nope, don't think it's Simple Or Stupid, possibly both?
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Oct 6, 2005