    group for example on alt.computer

    Thanks for your help

    Arno

    Arno and Triny, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Arno and Triny

    Pepperoni Guest

    To save space on the servers, messages are kept for a limited time. Try the
    archives at http://groups.google.com/

    Pepperoni, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Arno and Triny

    Trent© Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:22:08 +1100, "Arno and Triny"
    <> wrote:

    >How come my new group get deleted after a while and I cant access them
    >again?
    >
    >Anyone can tell me how to keep them for longer? only got 1 month of news
    >group for example on alt.computer
    >
    >Thanks for your help
    >
    >Arno

    Are you talkin' about the headers?...or the bodies?

    Check your purge settings in your news reader.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

    Trent©, Jan 21, 2004