    think thats the one.

    All replies are apreciated

    Mark
    Mark, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Mark

    Richard C. Guest

    What does a movie of a newsgroup look like?

    ===================================
    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    : I have recently downloaded a dvd movie of a newsgroup, the sections file
    : extensions are *.s01 *.s02 etc.. up to *.s36, each is about 25Mb in size.
    : What package do I need to combine them back to the original movie so I can
    : view it as a media file in windows avi mpg or mov? I have winrar but I don't
    : think thats the one.
    :
    : All replies are apreciated
    :
    : Mark
    :
    :
    Richard C., Oct 16, 2003

  3. On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:38:27 -0700, "Richard C." <> wrote:

    >What does a movie of a newsgroup look like?
    >
    >===================================
    >"Mark" <> wrote in message
    >: I have recently downloaded a dvd movie of a newsgroup, the sections file
    >: extensions are *.s01 *.s02 etc.. up to *.s36, each is about 25Mb in size.
    >: What package do I need to combine them back to the original movie so I can
    >: view it as a media file in windows avi mpg or mov? I have winrar but I don't
    >: think thats the one.
    >:
    >: All replies are apreciated
    >:
    >: Mark
    >:
    >:

    You're in one right now.

    SpeedByrd PhD
    SpeedByrd PhD., Oct 16, 2003
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    oops, I meant off a newsgroup not of a newsgroup (that would be one shit
    movie)

    Mark, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Mark

    Codswallop Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:45:00 GMT, Mark wrote in alt.video.dvd:

    > oops, I meant off a newsgroup not of a newsgroup (that would be one
    > shit movie)

    Pyrotechnics budget would be huge.

    --
    - Cods

    (un ROT-13 to email)
    Codswallop, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Mark

    Richard C. Guest

    LOL

    =====
    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    : oops, I meant off a newsgroup not of a newsgroup (that would be one shit
    : movie)
    :
    :
    : "SpeedByrd PhD." <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    : > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:38:27 -0700, "Richard C." <>
    : wrote:
    : >
    : > >What does a movie of a newsgroup look like?
    : > >
    : > >===================================
    : > >"Mark" <> wrote in message
    : > >news:pUejb.298$...
    : > >: I have recently downloaded a dvd movie of a newsgroup, the sections
    : file
    : > >: extensions are *.s01 *.s02 etc.. up to *.s36, each is about 25Mb in
    : size.
    : > >: What package do I need to combine them back to the original movie so I
    : can
    : > >: view it as a media file in windows avi mpg or mov? I have winrar but I
    : don't
    : > >: think thats the one.
    : > >:
    : > >: All replies are apreciated