    I got some questions about settings and nobody here seems to be able to
    help. Anyone know the newsgroup for Outlook 2003?

    Thanks.

    Sseaott, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Sseaott wrote:

    > I got some questions about settings and nobody here seems to be able to
    > help. Anyone know the newsgroup for Outlook 2003?
    >
    > Thanks.

    There's a Microsoft newsgroup or two. Use your newsgroup client to
    search for the Microsoft groups that your news server carries.

    For example: http://tinyurl.com/ysgzw

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Sseaott

    Unk Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:49:04 -0400, "Sseaott" <> wrote:

    >I got some questions about settings and nobody here seems to be able to
    >help. Anyone know the newsgroup for Outlook 2003?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Start here: news:microsoft.public.outlook

    Unk, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Sseaott

    Sunny Guest

    "Sseaott" <> wrote in message
    > I got some questions about settings and nobody here seems to be able to
    > help. Anyone know the newsgroup for Outlook 2003?

    An old site with lots of info :
    http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/faq.htm
    Plus:
    http://www2.slac.stanford.edu/comp/messaging/Installing/outlook2003.htm
    http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011101771033&CTT
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;out2003

    Add the Microsoft News server - msnews.microsoft.com
    (subscribe to: microsoft.public.outlook.general)

    Sunny, Jul 7, 2004