Newsgroup email address.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by not hereplease@not here.com, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

    not hereplease@not here.com, Jan 28, 2004

  2. not hereplease@not here.com

    Win Guest

    don't know
    what a good question
    people like you keep the software developers thinking

    workaround
    in orignal email click edit select all
    then edit copy
    go the the news server
    click where you want the text to go
    then click edit paist

    that should have it where you want it

    Win, Jan 28, 2004

  3. not hereplease@not here.com

    Me Guest

    Click the Forward button and type an email address.

    Me, Jan 28, 2004
  4. "Win" <> wrote in message
    > don't know
    > what a good question
    > people like you keep the software developers thinking
    >
    > workaround
    > in orignal email click edit select all
    > then edit copy
    > go the the news server
    > click where you want the text to go
    > then click edit paist
    >
    > that should have it where you want it
    >

    > "not hereplease@not here.com" <> wrote in message
    > > How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

    Just attach it as a new post or reply to group

    Prognosticator, Jan 28, 2004
  5. not hereplease@not here.com

    Ionizer Guest

    "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message

    > > Just attach it as a new post or reply to group
    > >

    > No, don't attach it. The OP would very likely get flamed for this...

    Hey, Anthony:

    You might very likely get flamed for posting from the future!

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: Time - Pink Floyd)

    Ionizer, Jan 28, 2004
  6. not hereplease@not here.com

    trout Guest

    not hereplease@not here.com wrote:

    > How do I forward an email I have received to this newsgroup

    For what purpose? If it is just to reproduce the content; you may as
    well do a simple C+P into a new post.
    If you want help with tracing, etc; highlight the email, and press
    Ctrl + F3 for the full headers and message. Select all, copy, and paste
    into a new post. Don't forget to obscure your email address as it
    appears in the 'TO:' header.
    --
    "I don't *believe* direct forwarding is possible from mail to news."

    trout, Jan 28, 2004
  7. not hereplease@not here.com

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Jan 29, 2004