    items, listing file # of #, etc...

    Thanks
    John
    JF, Oct 8, 2005

  2. JF

    Pat Guest

    On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:11:50 GMT, "JF" <> wrote:

    >I have been leeching from ng's for somewhile now and would like to give
    >back. Are there any programs that generate the header(s) for mulitiple
    >items, listing file # of #, etc...
    >
    >Thanks
    >John

    Take a look here:
    http://www.abna-faq.nl/faq-abna.html

    Scroll down to "AutoPosters"

    I use AgentPostDW but the link, and maybe the app, is dead.

    You'll probably find you need a better newsreader than OE.

    --
    Pat
    Pat, Oct 8, 2005

  3. JF

    JF Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:11:50 GMT, "JF" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have been leeching from ng's for somewhile now and would like to give
    >>back. Are there any programs that generate the header(s) for mulitiple
    >>items, listing file # of #, etc...
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>John
    >>

    > Take a look here:
    > http://www.abna-faq.nl/faq-abna.html
    >
    > Scroll down to "AutoPosters"
    >
    > I use AgentPostDW but the link, and maybe the app, is dead.
    >
    > You'll probably find you need a better newsreader than OE.

    Thanks i'll check it out. I only use OE for text ng's. I use Grabit for my
    binaries and plan to use that for posting, unless you have alternative progs
    for posting

    Thanks
    John
    JF, Oct 8, 2005