  1. Guest

    I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

    , Sep 30, 2007

  2. Guest

    , Sep 30, 2007

  3. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

    Years, unless it has mime content or you use the X-noarchive header.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 30, 2007
  4. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

    Why do you need to know? What difference does it make?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 1, 2007
  5. samuel Guest

    wrote in

    > I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup
    > article?

    ask google owners?

    samuel, Oct 1, 2007
  6. VanguardLH Guest

    CKaiser15 wrote ...
    >I need to know how long Google keep a copy of a newsgroup article?

    A long, long, long time. So now ask the REAL question you wanted
    answered but chose not to ask.

    VanguardLH, Oct 1, 2007