    that on their server only goes back 6 months. Is there some other
    source for olderTEXT posts (in a binary group) available somewhere?
    Thanks

    Lookout, Jan 4, 2007

  2. Lookout

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Google Groups

    pcbutts1, Jan 5, 2007

  3. Lookout

    Mike Easter Guest

    Lookout wrote:
    > Agent 4.0
    > I talked to Supernews and I'm looking for old archives for a group
    > that on their server only goes back 6 months. Is there some other
    > source for olderTEXT posts (in a binary group) available somewhere?

    My first guess would be that you are totally outaluck.

    Supernews keeps things about as long as anyone, and no one is going to
    keep the text posts to a binary group any longer than they keep the
    binary posts to the group.

    There are newsservers which keep *ONLY* the text posts to binary groups,
    such as readfreenews, but they don't keep even text posts for 6 months.

    That seems like a strange and unimportant thing that you want to find.
    Why don't you just forget about it?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jan 5, 2007
  4. Lookout

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

    Stop inviting responses via your sig and I'll stop posting the
    following:

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***

    From: pcbutts1
    Date: Sat, Jul 15 2006 10:14 pm
    Email: "pcbutts1" <>
    Groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    You mean these websites?
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm

    Wait until you see my new one featuring the one and only Fake MVP Noel
    Paton. I will probably add it to this one
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm

    Lets not forget this one put up after the MVPs thought they were special
    and emailed them. They even analyzed the email thinking it was fake.
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm .

    All four of the trolls went crazy with complaints with this one
    especially the Stalker Leythos http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm lets
    not forget this one http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm .

    - -
    The best live web video on the internet
    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, Jan 5, 2007
  5. Lookout

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-01-04, Lookout <> wrote:
    > Agent 4.0
    > I talked to Supernews and I'm looking for old archives for a group
    > that on their server only goes back 6 months. Is there some other
    > source for olderTEXT posts (in a binary group) available somewhere?
    > Thanks

    Probably not, for a binary group. You could try asking in the group
    concerned. Google Groups is an archive going back about 20 years, for the
    text-only newsgroups they carry.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers