    What are her alternatives for accessing the Photoshop newsgroups?
    TIA
    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Feb 7, 2006

  2. KiwiBrian

    DaKar Guest

    http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

    DaKar, Feb 7, 2006

  3. KiwiBrian

    Nho Whei Guest

    http://groups.google.com/

    Nho Whei, Feb 7, 2006
  4. In article <ds9crm$hb2$>, says...
    > I have a friend in Canada whose ISP doesn't carry newsgroups.
    > She wants to have access to the Photoshop newsgroups.
    > She is currently using Outlook Express for accessing the Corel newsgroups
    > via the Corel server.
    > What are her alternatives for accessing the Photoshop newsgroups?
    > TIA
    > Brian Tozer

    News.individual.net (costs 10 or 15 euro per year, I forget)
    news.aioe.org (free)
    webbased: google groups

    h.t.h. -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Feb 7, 2006
  5. KiwiBrian

    bambam Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in

    > I have a friend in Canada whose ISP doesn't carry newsgroups.
    > She wants to have access to the Photoshop newsgroups.
    > She is currently using Outlook Express for accessing the Corel
    > newsgroups via the Corel server.
    > What are her alternatives for accessing the Photoshop newsgroups?

    Aioe.org News Server

    http://news.aioe.org/

    No user name, password, or registration required.
    Limit of 25 posts per day.
    Can be a bit flaky at times.

    Others?

    http://acfwiki.pbwiki.com/FreeNewsservers

    bambam, Feb 7, 2006
  6. KiwiBrian

    AD. Guest

    > News.individual.net (costs 10 or 15 euro per year, I forget)

    Has anyone else in nz.comp had trouble signing up for that?

    Their payment provider refused to believe that I don't live in Germany
    (even after saying so) and I can't get through their validation
    process. Oh well.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton