NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by SK, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <rA%Ve.86$>,
    says...

    > "AD C my aim tis to have a property in the us within 5 years and we are well
    > on our way to doing that, also Marbella for our retirement which hopefully
    > will happen within the next 10 yrs based on how well things are going, i
    > might stress that comment is not associated to my current true age.

    Good, go now, leave us all in peace.

    still, I expect you will go bankrupt in a few years.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
    1. Advertising

  2. "Some of us chickens do runa company, search for any of our multiple
    0870/0871 office numbers on any of the directory enquiries services, give us
    a call youll be putting more money into our accounts PMSL

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
    1. Advertising

  3. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:58:44 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    >Well our indian accountant is very good at asset protecting particularly
    >through the offshore company set up specifically for the purpose.

    Indian accountants are excellent had one do a job for me about fifteen
    years ago talk about embroidering the truth ! I wouldn't have got what
    I was after without his help .

    , Sep 15, 2005
  4. "Ad C" <> wrote in message

    > Where about are you in the country? Brummy land is not the worst place
    > in this poxy country by a long way. London is more of a hole than Brummy
    > land.

    Honey i live in Prestbury in Cheshire , now what comments have you got about
    this lovely ,refined area then?

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
  5. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>, lid
    says...

    > > If it was not for the fact that my mother is not well, I
    > > think I would have gone to live in the U.S. I may still
    > > do one day.

    > Likewise, I have good friends in San Francisco, San Diego and Phoenix and
    > I'd like to live in any of those, although it does get rather hot in
    > Arizona in the summer, my friend there tells me it can reach 120 degrees
    > sometimes..!

    My cousin lives in LA and have asked me, loads of times to move across,
    she would get me work in her business. She runs a cafe, it was a burger
    bar once, but she have done a lot of work to it and it is now much more.
    I got shares in the company now, I am a silent partner, very silent :)

    > Incidentally, to get this back on topic, my US number with www.ipkall.com
    > works fine, had a call this morning and it was just like a local call,
    > despite my downloading some XP updates at the time :)

    Who is ipkall?

    My calls to the US are cheap from my land line, if I want to talk for a
    long time, then we use MSN, it works very well.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
  6. "Ad C" <> wrote in message

    > still, I expect you will go bankrupt in a few years.

    ADC no no no , when you have all the "legal" avidance schemes in place
    bankruptcy is hardly lilely to happen, if anything we will merely liquidate
    our companies, note comapnies, the only one i have told you about so far,
    when we cant be bothered to pay our debts we will liquidate and set up again
    on the same day, happens all the time and Rjinder our accountant normally
    fixes everything up .

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
  7. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:57:28 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <nd0We.7161$>,
    >says...
    >> Hows Birmingham these days
    >>
    >> Ps We would expect canapes, Dom Pperignon on ice as well while you eat your
    >> crusty old cheese sandwiches and can of brown ale in your cab whil puffing
    >> on a capstan
    >>

    >Where about are you in the country? Brummy land is not the worst place
    >in this poxy country by a long way. London is more of a hole than Brummy
    >land.

    Not much to choose between them really at least disabled people in
    London are not made to walk down two flights of steep stairs to get to
    the platforms at mainline railway stations has they are made to at
    Birmingham New Street .

    , Sep 15, 2005
  8. <> wrote in message

    > Indian accountants are excellent had one do a job for me about fifteen
    > years ago talk about embroidering the truth ! I wouldn't have got what
    > I was after without his help .

    exactly dex and you know what hes cheap as well, very cheap , its all legal
    and youll know what i mean then <wink,wink>

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
  9. What do you expect from the brummies, i wonder what state the buses are in
    down in birmingham..

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
  10. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Snow the likes of which we have never seen,
    > and the heat in some parts 108 degrees in Bakersfield last week and I
    > don't suppose you would be to happy having to have the Aircon on 24/7
    > running up electricity bills of over £ 100 a month !! .

    My cousin lives in LA and she do not have £100 a month bills, for her
    house, the place I would stay for a while if I went over there.

    > >I do walk it, most of the time, it takes about 20 minutes, or I cycle,
    > >but you can not carry a lot of shopping when you walk.

    > I can't even walk to the bus stop unless I stop every 50 yards .

    I love walking, a lot of the time I will stick my mindiisk player in my
    poclet, stick the headphones on and go for a walk, I do not even take my
    mobile with me. Just me and the fresh air.

    > >It is a shame, but you never know, maybe Friday may be a better day.
    > >I would love to see them brng the country to it's knees.

    > So would I but I don't think it is going to happen I could have thrown
    > an egg at the TV screen yesterday when I saw Brown sat in his first
    > class rail seat going to Brighton spouting how the British people
    > would not want to return to boom and bust God I hate that Scotch
    > pillock .

    It makes me laugh when he says it is not the government fault, I suppose
    it was not them who stick sky high tax onto fuel.

    It is not just the fact that people got to pay more to drive their
    cars, some of them should get out and walk anyway. The problem is the
    price of goods goes up as well.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
  11. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <oB%Ve.90$>,
    says...

    > "I dont mind admitting that when it comes to business i am the most
    > professional person you could hope to meet, remember i or you may thnk i act
    > like a kid on here but in reality its a whole different story on a day to
    > day business basis.

    I don't believe you, if you act like a kid on here, then you act like a
    kid anywhere.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
  12. ad c you fail to understand that is not the case, this is a faceless forum
    where no one really knows anyone,people act in many different ways and to
    some, in ivors case, theyr react over the top when anyone dare questions
    their judgement, i mean i happened to be in the company of Richard Branson
    justover 4 weeks ago at a private party in London, i hardly think my image
    on here which you claim is excatly the same as it is in my professional life
    would have endeared me to teh contact who took me to the party and
    introduced me to Mr Branson now would it.

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 15, 2005
  13. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:59:19 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >I had problems with BT Yahoo Broadband, but I know people who would not
    >use anything else.

    I had problems with BT brodband before Yahoo joined in .

    , Sep 15, 2005
  14. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:10:04 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    >What do you expect from the brummies, i wonder what state the buses are in
    >down in birmingham..

    All very modern and equipped for the lazy drivers no clutch all
    automatics the drivers will probably go home at the end of the day has
    fresh has when they started their shift. Now if they where having to
    drive a half cab with clutch and crash box for eight hours then they
    would feel like they had done a days work when they had finished.
    Funnily enough all the buses I have seen in Birmingham over the passed
    year all have had black faces peering through the windows
    felt like I was in some foreign land .

    , Sep 15, 2005
  15. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > lid says...
    >
    > > > If it was not for the fact that my mother is not
    > > > well, I think I would have gone to live in the U.S. I
    > > > may still do one day.

    > > Likewise, I have good friends in San Francisco, San
    > > Diego and Phoenix and I'd like to live in any of those,
    > > although it does get rather hot in Arizona in the
    > > summer, my friend there tells me it can reach 120
    > > degrees sometimes..!

    > My cousin lives in LA and have asked me, loads of times
    > to move across, she would get me work in her business.
    > She runs a cafe, it was a burger bar once, but she have
    > done a lot of work to it and it is now much more. I got
    > shares in the company now, I am a silent partner, very
    > silent :)

    I don't like L.A., it's too brash and violent. There aren't many places I
    feel safe on the streets. Even in the car stopped at traffic lights it can
    be a bit hairy in some places..! San Diego and particularly San Francisco
    on the other hand are beautiful places, of course like any major city
    worldwide they have one or two dodgy areas, but on the whole they're
    reasonably safe. When I was in San Diego last year I watched my friend
    there, who is a singer, recording a music video in Balboa Park, it was
    incredible to see how much work it takes to produce these things, I was
    there for 6 hours and it apparently took 2 days overall..! This was for a
    3 minute video, the song was unfortunately cut from 4 minutes which didn't
    work too well, I don't think she was particularly happy with the finished
    product, but it was still an interesting experience.

    > > Incidentally, to get this back on topic, my US number
    > > with www.ipkall.com works fine, had a call this morning
    > > and it was just like a local call, despite my
    > > downloading some XP updates at the time :)
    > >

    > Who is ipkall?

    They provide free US phone numbers (Washington State, 360 area code) that
    can be mapped to any SIP account from any provider. I have one so that my
    friends can call me free. They get inclusive calls to any US number on
    their monthly rental so it costs them nothing extra to call me.

    > My calls to the US are cheap from my land line, if I want
    > to talk for a long time, then we use MSN, it works very
    > well.

    Unfortunately I don't know of a system that works in reverse, but when I
    call them I use a callthrough number from my mobile, it comes out of my
    inclusive minutes as if I were calling a UK number. If I'm short of
    minutes in the month it's only 1.5p a minute on Sipgate.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 15, 2005
  16. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    > In article <rA%Ve.86$>,
    > says...
    > >
    > > "AD C my aim tis to have a property in the us within 5
    > > years and we are well on our way to doing that, also
    > > Marbella for our retirement which hopefully will happen
    > > within the next 10 yrs based on how well things are
    > > going, i might stress that comment is not associated to
    > > my current true age.
    > >

    > Good, go now, leave us all in peace.

    Unfortunately Usenet works from anywhere :-(

    > still, I expect you will go bankrupt in a few years.

    One day his ISP will catch up with him.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 15, 2005
  17. SK

    Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:10:22 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >I love walking, a lot of the time I will stick my mindiisk player in my
    >poclet, stick the headphones on and go for a walk, I do not even take my
    >mobile with me. Just me and the fresh air.

    Oh god not another who likes to go about with ear muffs clamped to his
    ears .
    >It makes me laugh when he says it is not the government fault, I suppose
    >it was not them who stick sky high tax onto fuel.

    Problem is the money has to come from somewhere to run the country
    with. I don't like the high prices for fuel because it puts up the
    price of everything else . Food has to be delivered to shops BT need
    fuel to run their fleet of vans the police need fuel for the cars
    which is paid for out of council tax so up that will go next year
    and so on and so on .
    Directly it means less than a pound a week extra for petrol but
    indirectly over all it could cost me quite a few pounds .
    > The problem is the price of goods goes up as well.

    Has I have just said but not only that your £ 1.00 bus ticket will
    probably go up to 1.20 in the near future and I am sure Richard
    Branston will put up the cost of traveling by train .

    , Sep 15, 2005
  18. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <oV1We.1373$>,
    says...

    > > Maybe your clients are mugs and just don't know what they are doing.
    > >

    > Maybe you are right PMSL
    >
    > who cares as long as the dosh keeps rolling in and beleiev me as christmas
    > approaches it certainly will be by the truck load, almost literally :)

    what ever, but money is not the be all and end all, there are other
    things in life, not just money.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
  19. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:39:17 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >So go and use that one and leave us alone.

    > leave US alone you now speak for the whole of the subscribers
    > to the group that you are the self styled owner do you .

    I speak for me in fatc, or maybe I speak for the whole country.

    > No one tells me what to do that hasn't any authority to do so
    > and when they do so I do what I am doing that they are telling me not
    > to do more than ever .

    Just grow up, act your sodding age.
    It must be a thing about people like you, my manager acts like a child
    and yes I tell him to frow up as well.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005
  20. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <EW1We.1375$>,
    says...

    > Well our indian accountant is very good at asset protecting particularly
    > through the offshore company set up specifically for the purpose.
    >
    > :)

    go and get lost, you are not worth the the bother.

    Ad C, Sep 15, 2005