NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by SK, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. Hows Birmingham these days

    Ps We would expect canapes, Dom Pperignon on ice as well while you eat your
    crusty old cheese sandwiches and can of brown ale in your cab whil puffing
    on a capstan
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #81
    1. Advertising

  2. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:23:42 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:


    >Not all of us. I know what you mean though, I almost wish I hadn't
    >proposed the group now.

    So do I now you have identified yourself has having an undisclosed
    interest in Sipgate I suspect you only proposed the group so you could
    look after the interests of the said company .
     
    , Sep 14, 2005
    #82
    1. Advertising

  3. I must admit dex i do on occasions find this group very helpful and
    informative, the only gripe i have is why people put up with sipgate and
    their continual failings.
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #83
  4. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:23:42 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    > > Not all of us. I know what you mean though, I almost
    > > wish I hadn't proposed the group now.

    > So do I now you have identified yourself has having an
    > undisclosed interest in Sipgate I suspect you only
    > proposed the group so you could look after the interests
    > of the said company .


    You keep harping on about this, I repeat it has *nothing* to do with you
    or anyone else, nor does it have any bearing on my use of the system. I am
    *not* in a position to discuss it even if I wanted to, which I do not. You
    may believe me or not as you choose but continually going on about it does
    nothing for either of us so can we *please* leave it be and let the group
    get back to discussing VoIP from *any* provider..?

    Ivor
     
    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
    #84
  5. "Ivor i agree in some ways with your last post but you only started this off
    by more than suggesting,,in fact virtually admitting your in depth
    connections with sipgate, i am more than happy to drop this and im sure dex
    will be if you at least tell us how you get so much insider information
    before anyone else does.Is that too much too ask eyevor?
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #85
  6. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:03:31 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    >I must admit dex i do on occasions find this group very helpful and
    >informative, the only gripe i have is why people put up with sipgate and
    >their continual failings.
    >

    The other voip group is better not seen a single mention of Sipgate
    yet !!.
     
    , Sep 14, 2005
    #86
  7. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:03:31 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > I must admit dex i do on occasions find this group very
    > > helpful and informative, the only gripe i have is why
    > > people put up with sipgate and their continual failings.
    > >

    > The other voip group is better not seen a single mention
    > of Sipgate yet !!.


    So go and use that one and leave us alone.

    Please..?

    Ivor
     
    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
    #87
  8. so what is the address for this other group
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #88
  9. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:43:12 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    >so what is the address for this other group
    >

    comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
     
    , Sep 14, 2005
    #89
  10. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Have you never walked in a pub in Wales I have and all the locals will
    > be talking in English and once they find out you are English the lot
    > of them will start speaking Welch .
    >


    You are a bit behind the times. A lot of people can not even speak Welsh
    and most of the ones who do are from North Wales. This sort of thing did
    happen a few years back, but not very often now.

    Anyway, I don't blame them, they don you english to know what they are
    saying.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #90
  11. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <Vx%Ve.79$>,
    says...
    >
    > "If you say so, but in fact we are due for another name change in a few
    > weeks, all our clients have remained loyal ever since and theyre not
    > bothered what were called as long as we deliver what theyve asked for.



    why is it that you feel the need to change the name? I think any company
    that changes their name to often are a bit ropey and I would leave well
    alone.

    Maybe your clients are mugs and just don't know what they are doing.


    > In fact we might even be going offshore soon to a nice little tyax haven
    > called Tivali--cant wait in fact :)
    >
    >


    I would do it quickly if I was you, because the government is starting
    to find out ways to stop it.
    A good job too.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #91
  12. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:39:17 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:


    >So go and use that one and leave us alone.

    leave US alone you now speak for the whole of the subscribers
    to the group that you are the self styled owner do you .
    No one tells me what to do that hasn't any authority to do so
    and when they do so I do what I am doing that they are telling me not
    to do more than ever .
     
    , Sep 14, 2005
    #92
  13. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <ey%Ve.80$>,
    says...
    > >>

    > > All companies got something to hide.

    >
    > Like what might i ask?
    >

    Tax fiddles, accounts not as they should be, they all do it.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #93
  14. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>, lid
    says...
    >
    >> Not all of us. I know what you mean though, I almost wish I hadn't

    > proposed the group now.
    >
    > Still, hopefully it will die down, uk.telecom.mobile was just the same a
    > few months ago, it's fine now for the most part, although several of the
    > most respected and knowledgable posters aren't there any more.
    >

    What amazes me is that some of these children thinks they run a company.
    If that is how they run things, then their clients must be children as
    well.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #94
  15. "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    news:...


    >
    > Maybe your clients are mugs and just don't know what they are doing.
    >



    Maybe you are right PMSL

    who cares as long as the dosh keeps rolling in and beleiev me as christmas
    approaches it certainly will be by the truck load, almost literally :)
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #95
  16. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <nd0We.7161$>,
    says...
    > Hows Birmingham these days
    >
    > Ps We would expect canapes, Dom Pperignon on ice as well while you eat your
    > crusty old cheese sandwiches and can of brown ale in your cab whil puffing
    > on a capstan
    >
    >
    >

    Where about are you in the country? Brummy land is not the worst place
    in this poxy country by a long way. London is more of a hole than Brummy
    land.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #96
  17. dex i have said to eyevor i will ssit back and watch him crack his whip on
    the group for a while
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #97
  18. Well our indian accountant is very good at asset protecting particularly
    through the offshore company set up specifically for the purpose.

    :)
     
    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
    #98
  19. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <De0We.7169$>,
    says...
    > I must admit dex i do on occasions find this group very helpful and
    > informative, the only gripe i have is why people put up with sipgate and
    > their continual failings.
    >
    >
    >

    Maybe because they do not have to pay up front to use a service, maybe
    because they do not have the problems which you and Dex says you have
    had. Just because you have had problems, do not mean everyone have.

    I had problems with BT Yahoo Broadband, but I know people who would not
    use anything else.
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    #99
  20. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:03:31 GMT, "LordSmickerAbacha"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I must admit dex i do on occasions find this group very helpful and
    > >informative, the only gripe i have is why people put up with sipgate and
    > >their continual failings.
    > >

    > The other voip group is better not seen a single mention of Sipgate
    > yet !!.
    >



    Then get lost there then, no one is forcing you to stay,
     
    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Arnaud and Katrina

    Amazon referal code

    Arnaud and Katrina, Aug 12, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    515
    Arnaud and Katrina
    Aug 12, 2003
  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGVjaGVhZA==?=

    XP 64 freezes shortly after "loading preferences"

    =?Utf-8?B?VGVjaGVhZA==?=, Dec 25, 2005, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    498
    Randy
    Dec 28, 2005
  3. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    535
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    SP2 available shortly

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 9, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    19
    Views:
    464
    PseUDO
    Aug 10, 2004
  5. GOOD LUCK GROUP
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    738
    GOOD LUCK GROUP
    Apr 28, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page