  1. At least vonage are fluent in english and very helpful when they need them ,
    i wonder how long before sipgate ship out call centre activity to madras or
    bombay, eyevor any ideas on this?

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005

  2. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <USZVe.461$>,
    says...
    > so ad c why are we hiding something, you are most welcome to come and visiy
    > as is anyone else, wether you get past our security receptionist is another
    > matter.

    All companies got something to hide.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005

  3. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <CW_Ve.6415$>,
    says...

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Sorry Ivor I had forgotten just how far behind the times you are down
    > > your way,must be all the illegal immigrants I have seen on the streets
    > > of Birmingham on my recent visits having a bad effect.

    > Oh dear the brummie accent is the most grating and irritating in the world
    > .poor eyevor

    People are so childish on here

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  4. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:04:55 GMT, "MrSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    >i think its rather rude when that sort use their language knowing full well
    >most brits cant understand it.

    They aren't alone the flaming Welch are just has bad .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  5. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > There is no other place in the world I would sooner live rip of
    > Britain or not .

    If it was not for the fact that my mother is not well, I think I would
    have gone to live in the U.S. I may still do one day.

    > >£1 for the small distance is a disgrace,

    > Cost me 50p three years ago for a distance I could walk at one time in
    > ten minutes .

    I do walk it, most of the time, it takes about 20 minutes, or I cycle,
    but you can not carry a lot of shopping when you walk.

    > >Good luck to the Fuel protestors as well, I hope they bring this country
    > >to a standstill.

    > They have turned out to be a bunch of wimps this time around .

    It is a shame, but you never know, maybe Friday may be a better day.
    I would love to see them brng the country to it's knees.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  6. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <YQ_Ve.6413$>,
    says...
    > Try searching for me when you pull a report of the directors,you will find
    > that John Williams is the main financial backer and you will also find that
    > i have today appointed 2 more of my mates on the board primarily because its
    > a little tax efficient deal we are doing
    >
    > PS Eyevor we are looking fro a Technical Director shortly, perhaps you would
    > like to submit your cv, get away from sipgate before the ship sinks.

    You have a hand in a buisness and yet you act like a child of five, no
    wonder this country is going down hill, when they got prats like you.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  7. "If you say so, but in fact we are due for another name change in a few
    weeks, all our clients have remained loyal ever since and theyre not
    bothered what were called as long as we deliver what theyve asked for.

    In fact we might even be going offshore soon to a nice little tyax haven
    called Tivali--cant wait in fact :)

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  8. "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    > In article <USZVe.461$>,
    > says...
    >>

    > All companies got something to hide.

    Like what might i ask?

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  9. <> wrote in message

    > They aren't alone the flaming Welch are just has bad .

    Now dex an ex partner of mine was welsh and he had the most sexiest accent
    around , i think its only some parts of wales,ps im not slating the welsh
    just the grating accent in some parts like birmingham, coventry and others.

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  10. "AD C my aim tis to have a property in the us within 5 years and we are well
    on our way to doing that, also Marbella for our retirement which hopefully
    will happen within the next 10 yrs based on how well things are going, i
    might stress that comment is not associated to my current true age.

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  11. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    > > There is no other place in the world I would sooner
    > > live rip of Britain or not .

    > If it was not for the fact that my mother is not well, I
    > think I would have gone to live in the U.S. I may still
    > do one day.

    Likewise, I have good friends in San Francisco, San Diego and Phoenix and
    I'd like to live in any of those, although it does get rather hot in
    Arizona in the summer, my friend there tells me it can reach 120 degrees
    sometimes..!

    Incidentally, to get this back on topic, my US number with www.ipkall.com
    works fine, had a call this morning and it was just like a local call,
    despite my downloading some XP updates at the time :)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  12. "I dont mind admitting that when it comes to business i am the most
    professional person you could hope to meet, remember i or you may thnk i act
    like a kid on here but in reality its a whole different story on a day to
    day business basis.

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  13. would that because you bored them ivor

    PS Does the invite to coem have a ride on the back seat of your bus still
    stand.

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  14. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ad C" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > People are so childish on here

    Not all of us. I know what you mean though, I almost wish I hadn't
    proposed the group now.

    Still, hopefully it will die down, uk.telecom.mobile was just the same a
    few months ago, it's fine now for the most part, although several of the
    most respected and knowledgable posters aren't there any more.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  15. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:17:15 GMT, "MrSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >

    >> They aren't alone the flaming Welch are just has bad .

    >Now dex an ex partner of mine was welsh and he had the most sexiest accent
    >around , i think its only some parts of wales,ps im not slating the welsh
    >just the grating accent in some parts like birmingham, coventry and others.

    Have you never walked in a pub in Wales I have and all the locals will
    be talking in English and once they find out you are English the lot
    of them will start speaking Welch .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  16. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Have you never walked in a pub in Wales I have and all
    > the locals will be talking in English and once they find
    > out you are English the lot of them will start speaking
    > Welch .

    Not in any of the Welsh pubs I've been in. One of the best bed & breakfast
    pubs I've ever been to is in North Wales, 25 quid a night including
    breakfast and the ale is some of the best I've ever had.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  17. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "LordSmickerAbacha" <> wrote in message
    > would that because you bored them ivor
    >
    > PS Does the invite to coem have a ride on the back seat
    > of your bus still stand.

    Not to you.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  18. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:11:48 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    >If it was not for the fact that my mother is not well, I think I would
    >have gone to live in the U.S. I may still do one day.

    Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Snow the likes of which we have never seen,
    and the heat in some parts 108 degrees in Bakersfield last week and I
    don't suppose you would be to happy having to have the Aircon on 24/7
    running up electricity bills of over £ 100 a month !! .
    >I do walk it, most of the time, it takes about 20 minutes, or I cycle,
    >but you can not carry a lot of shopping when you walk.

    I can't even walk to the bus stop unless I stop every 50 yards .
    >It is a shame, but you never know, maybe Friday may be a better day.
    >I would love to see them brng the country to it's knees.

    So would I but I don't think it is going to happen I could have thrown
    an egg at the TV screen yesterday when I saw Brown sat in his first
    class rail seat going to Brighton spouting how the British people
    would not want to return to boom and bust God I hate that Scotch
    pillock .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  19. <> wrote in message

    > Have you never walked in a pub in Wales I have and all the locals will
    > be talking in English and once they find out you are English the lot
    > of them will start speaking Welch .

    we did many times actually and honestly never had that problem, must be my
    charm and animal magnetism i guess.

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  20. Try staying in one of the Radisson Edwardina chain of hotels ivor, yu will
    thank me for that advice, especially if you can afford a minumun price of
    £200 a night.

    LordSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005