NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by SK, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <dg7jhd$1fak$>,
    says...

    > Why would I want to spend 60p per day with an extra phone company when I
    > don't currently even spend 60p per week for calls with my current company?

    That is my thinking as well, don't forget he is including the line
    rental in that 60p as well.

    My phone bill last month came to £12.34 and that included the line
    rental.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005

  2. SK

    Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    <> wrote:

    >i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
    >want.

    TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
    CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
    LANCASHIRE
    OL12 6PN
    Company No. 04749910

    And for interest.

    Previous Names:
    Date of change Previous Name
    21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
    20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
    25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
    12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

    , Sep 14, 2005

  3. SK

    themgt Guest

    Plastic kids machine guns via premium rate phone lines ?

    My mind is suitably boggled.

    themgt, Sep 14, 2005
  4. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:30:05 +0100,
    lid wrote:

    >On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
    >>want.
    >>

    >TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    >OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
    >CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
    >LANCASHIRE
    >OL12 6PN
    >Company No. 04749910
    >
    >And for interest.
    >
    >Previous Names:
    >Date of change Previous Name
    >21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
    >20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
    >25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
    >12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

    So !

    , Sep 14, 2005
  5. SK

    StudMuffin Guest

    so who said we trade through that company dig deeper and you will see

    StudMuffin, Sep 14, 2005
  6. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    lid says...
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >i also give you full permission to verify these detials on any database you
    > >want.
    > >

    > TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    > OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
    > CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
    > LANCASHIRE
    > OL12 6PN
    > Company No. 04749910
    >
    > And for interest.
    >
    > Previous Names:
    > Date of change Previous Name
    > 21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
    > 20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
    > 25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
    > 12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

    Any company that changes their names that often must have something to
    hide.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  7. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <VsYVe.6369$>,
    says...

    > so who said we trade through that company dig deeper and you will see

    The mind boggles.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005
  8. SK

    StudMuffin Guest

    absolute rubbish , i maight add that several larger companies also
    regularly change their name pal, i might also add that company is a mere
    trading entity, no financial transactions run through that company, all that
    is handdled via the BVI

    StudMuffin, Sep 14, 2005
  9. SK

    StudMuffin Guest

    so ad c why are we hiding something, you are most welcome to come and visiy
    as is anyone else, wether you get past our security receptionist is another
    matter.

    StudMuffin, Sep 14, 2005
  10. SK

    themgt Guest

    wrote:
    <snip>
    > He probably earns a lot more than I did when I drove busses and I
    > drove proper buses with clutches and crash gearboxes not the
    > mickymouse buses that are about these days with no clutches and a
    > couple of passengers pr day .

    *pictures Grandpa Simpson

    themgt, Sep 14, 2005
  11. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:55:13 +0100, Ad C <>
    wrote:

    > Just because I am fed up of paying high prices? I am fed up
    >of companies in this country tryting to get what they can out of people.
    >we are not called rip of Britain for no reason.

    There is no other place in the world I would sooner live rip of
    Britain or not .
    >£1 for the small distance is a disgrace,

    Cost me 50p three years ago for a distance I could walk at one time in
    ten minutes .
    >Good luck to the Fuel protestors as well, I hope they bring this country
    >to a standstill.

    They have turned out to be a bunch of wimps this time around .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  12. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "themgt" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    > <snip>
    > > He probably earns a lot more than I did when I drove
    > > busses and I drove proper buses with clutches and crash
    > > gearboxes not the mickymouse buses that are about these
    > > days with no clutches and a couple of passengers pr day
    > > .

    > *pictures Grandpa Simpson

    I invite you Dex to come and travel on my bus any time you like, and you
    will see just how wrong you are.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  13. SK

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <>
    wrote in message
    > On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:47:47 GMT, "StudMuffin"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > i also give you full permission to verify these detials
    > > on any database you want.
    > >

    > TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
    > OPERATIONS HOUSE, SECURITY
    > CHAMBERS, ROCHDALE
    > LANCASHIRE
    > OL12 6PN
    > Company No. 04749910
    >
    > And for interest.
    >
    > Previous Names:
    > Date of change Previous Name
    > 21/03/2005 FIRM WORLDWIDE (UK) LIMITED
    > 20/02/2004 19 MANAGEMENT SECURITY & PROTECTION LIMITED
    > 25/09/2003 SECUREO CORPORATE CONSULTANTS LIMITED
    > 12/06/2003 PREMIERE SECURITY SERVICES (UK) LTD

    I looked this up but I could not see Stefan's name linked to it anywhere.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 14, 2005
  14. SK

    BIGLAD Guest

    eyevor that would be lovely do we get champagne and canapes on the journey

    BIGLAD, Sep 14, 2005
  15. SK

    BIGLAD Guest

    Try searching for me when you pull a report of the directors,you will find
    that John Williams is the main financial backer and you will also find that
    i have today appointed 2 more of my mates on the board primarily because its
    a little tax efficient deal we are doing

    PS Eyevor we are looking fro a Technical Director shortly, perhaps you would
    like to submit your cv, get away from sipgate before the ship sinks.

    BIGLAD, Sep 14, 2005
  16. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:13:55 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:
    >I invite you Dex to come and travel on my bus any time you like, and you
    >will see just how wrong you are.

    Sorry Ivor I had forgotten just how far behind the times you are down
    your way,must be all the illegal immigrants I have seen on the streets
    of Birmingham on my recent visits having a bad effect.

    , Sep 14, 2005
  17. <> wrote in message

    > Sorry Ivor I had forgotten just how far behind the times you are down
    > your way,must be all the illegal immigrants I have seen on the streets
    > of Birmingham on my recent visits having a bad effect.

    Oh dear the brummie accent is the most grating and irritating in the world
    ..poor eyevor

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  18. SK

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:33:54 GMT, "MrSmickerAbacha"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >> Sorry Ivor I had forgotten just how far behind the times you are down
    >> your way,must be all the illegal immigrants I have seen on the streets
    >> of Birmingham on my recent visits having a bad effect.

    >Oh dear the brummie accent is the most grating and irritating in the world
    >.poor eyevor

    Oh you mean Gujarati etc I know I sometimes think I am in a foreign
    land .

    , Sep 14, 2005
  19. i think its rather rude when that sort use their language knowing full well
    most brits cant understand it.

    MrSmickerAbacha, Sep 14, 2005
  20. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <SRZVe.456$>,
    says...
    > absolute rubbish , i maight add that several larger companies also
    > regularly change their name pal, i might also add that company is a mere
    > trading entity, no financial transactions run through that company, all that
    > is handdled via the BVI

    It would be a good idea that you quoted a little bit of the last message
    , so people knows what you are replying to.

    Lager companies can normally get away with changing their name, because
    people knows who they are. The sad thing is people tend to be less
    trusting of smaller companies or one man band business. changing a name
    too many times is not good.

    Ad C, Sep 14, 2005