NEWSFLASH Vonage are shortly to announce a referal scheme

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by SK, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:07:44 +0100, Ad C <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Maybe you should take a closer look at car drivers

    > no, just trading stereotypes :)

    Oh, ok then, if that is all you are doing :)

    Ad C, Sep 17, 2005

  2. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <9RFWe.22334$>,
    says...

    > "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Who are you on about? another bone head who do not know how to quote.

    > I am talking to you, please learh how to use the English grammar correctly
    > when constructing your replies

    why bother? no one else do.

    Ad C, Sep 17, 2005

  3. SK

    Ad C Guest

    In article <9TFWe.22337$>,
    says...
    > > "Ad C" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Who are you on about? another bone head who do not know how to quote.

    > Who are you on about? Another bone head who doesnt know how to quote
    > correctly.
    >
    > Please look at the correct way you should have worded your original posting.

    Don't start about the way people type or word their messages. People
    could be dyslexic for all you know.

    Ad C, Sep 17, 2005
  4. SK

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in message

    > no, just trading stereotypes :)

    As sad as ever hey Philly baby :)

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 17, 2005
  5. SK

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Ad C" <> wrote in message

    > Don't start about the way people type or word their messages. People
    > could be dyslexic for all you know.

    Well if you are i apologise.

    Saleh Jambo, Sep 17, 2005