    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Andrew Bell Guest

    Parent: news:bjtbtq$m3v55$-berlin.de
    Earlier slumpy [] uttered:
    > Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
    > discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
    > doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
    > years 3 months.
    >
    > "Got any more eggs, mate ?"

    and you created this because

    --
    Andrew
    The above address IS valid but will go straight to my spambin. If you
    Andrew Bell, Sep 12, 2003

  3. slumpy

    DaveG Guest

    > Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after
    he
    > discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
    > doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
    > years 3 months.

    ......yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....

    Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.
    DaveG, Sep 12, 2003
  4. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    He's still in his box, live on Sky.

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:56:45 +0100, in
    <bjtbtq$m3v55$-berlin.de>
    slumpy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:

    >> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
    >> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
    >> doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
    >> years 3 months.
    >>

    > .....yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....
    >
    > Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.

    Oh well, that's life.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  6. slumpy

    Ionizer Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
    > discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
    > doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
    > years 3 months.
    >
    > "Got any more eggs, mate ?"
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    I had to do a Google search to find out who Emile Heskey is, so I wasn't
    able to giggle until four minutes after reading your message. But then I
    did. I guess the first photo on this page
    http://football.guardian.co.uk/gallery/0,8555,795786,00.html "spot the
    ball" gave me all the explanation I needed.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Sep 12, 2003
  7. slumpy

    DaveG Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you

    ?" I
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as DaveG continued:
    >
    > >> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit

    after he
    > >> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record

    for
    > >> doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey

    with 4
    > >> years 3 months.
    > >>

    > > .....yawn...........must have read this 100x this week.....
    > >
    > > Thought you were more original,ya slippin' fella.

    > Oh well, that's life.

    But you redeemed yourself with the "eggs".
    Bucket of golf balls and a 9 iron would be better!

    DG.
    DaveG, Sep 12, 2003
  8. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> Apparently David Blane (The pain in the glass) has just quit after he
    >> discovered that 44 days would not be enough to set a new record for
    >> doing fuckall in a box, as the current holder is Emile Heskey with 4
    >> years 3 months.
    >>
    >> "Got any more eggs, mate ?"
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just slumpy

    > I had to do a Google search to find out who Emile Heskey is, so I
    > wasn't able to giggle until four minutes after reading your message.
    > But then I did. I guess the first photo on this page
    > http://football.guardian.co.uk/gallery/0,8555,795786,00.html "spot
    > the ball" gave me all the explanation I needed.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Apologies but I did add the UK bit ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  9. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > He's still in his box, live on Sky.

    He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
    And a pain in the ass.

    "Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  10. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:38:18 +0100, in
    <bjtebn$mtv8h$-berlin.de>
    slumpy scrawled:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    >> He's still in his box, live on Sky.

    >He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
    >And a pain in the ass.

    He's a yank. <EG>

    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  11. slumpy

    bb3 Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    > > He's still in his box, live on Sky.

    > He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
    > And a pain in the ass.
    >
    > "Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."

    What makes you think we want him back?
    bb3, Sep 12, 2003
  12. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as bb3 continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >>
    >>> He's still in his box, live on Sky.

    >> He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
    >> And a pain in the ass.
    >>
    >> "Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."

    > What makes you think we want him back?

    Ah, you see, we may have the wrong impression here. Would he have been
    pelted with eggs, and have a guy cooking burgers 24/7 underneath him ?
    Would he be seen as an icon, or a wanker ? The general impression is
    that you would see what he is doing as an acheivement, where we view it
    as showing off and taking himself too seriously.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 12, 2003
  13. slumpy

    bb3 Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as bb3 continued:
    >
    > > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > >> He's out of his box, off his tree and one sandwich short of a picnic.
    > >> And a pain in the ass.
    > >>
    > >> "Stick a label on the box and send him home, by sea."

    > > What makes you think we want him back?

    > Ah, you see, we may have the wrong impression here. Would he have been
    > pelted with eggs, and have a guy cooking burgers 24/7 underneath him ?
    > Would he be seen as an icon, or a wanker ? The general impression is
    > that you would see what he is doing as an acheivement, where we view it
    > as showing off and taking himself too seriously.

    He's a/an (insert insult here) no matter where he is.
    bb3, Sep 12, 2003
  14. slumpy

    DaveG Guest

    "bb3" <> wrote in message

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you

    ?" I
    > > threw back my head and roared with laughter as bb3 continued:
    > >
    > > > "slumpy" <> wrote in message

    you

    continued:

    picnic.

    > > > What makes you think we want him back?

    > > Ah, you see, we may have the wrong impression here. Would he have

    been
    > > pelted with eggs, and have a guy cooking burgers 24/7 underneath

    him ?
    > > Would he be seen as an icon, or a wanker ? The general impression

    is
    > > that you would see what he is doing as an acheivement, where we

    view it
    > > as showing off and taking himself too seriously.

    > He's a/an (insert insult here) no matter where he is.

    Yeah,but all that 'magic' he does,it gets him lots of pussy.

    DG.
    DaveG, Sep 12, 2003
  15. slumpy

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: slumpy stated for the record...

    <snip>

    > Ah, you see, we may have the wrong impression here. Would he have been
    > pelted with eggs, and have a guy cooking burgers 24/7 underneath him ?
    > Would he be seen as an icon, or a wanker ? The general impression is
    > that you would see what he is doing as an acheivement, where we view
    > it as showing off and taking himself too seriously.

    Rather fine article in Thursday's Grauniad about him - apparently the poor
    deluded Houdini wannabe is also having to endure the <ahem> hardship of
    having plucky London lasses flashing him in their lunchbreak... good on yer,
    gels, keep it up, what..? ;-)
    slylittlei, Sep 13, 2003
  16. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:

    > A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    > arboreal in it's habits: slumpy stated for the record...
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> Ah, you see, we may have the wrong impression here. Would he have
    >> been pelted with eggs, and have a guy cooking burgers 24/7
    >> underneath him ? Would he be seen as an icon, or a wanker ? The
    >> general impression is that you would see what he is doing as an
    >> acheivement, where we view it as showing off and taking himself too
    >> seriously.

    > Rather fine article in Thursday's Grauniad about him - apparently the
    > poor deluded Houdini wannabe is also having to endure the <ahem>
    > hardship of having plucky London lasses flashing him in their
    > lunchbreak... good on yer, gels, keep it up, what..? ;-)

    /makes note to have lunch on Tooley Street on monday ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 13, 2003