newsfeeds

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joan, May 17, 2007.

  1. Joan

    Joan Guest

    Joan, May 17, 2007

  2. Joan

    ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 17 May 2007 18:22:17 +1000, Joan wrote:

    > No new messages in the past 9 hours, not even on Google groups.

    I count 37 new messages fairly evenly spaced over the last 9
    hours. If you don't see this message, you told me so. :)

    ASAAR, May 17, 2007

  3. ASAAR wrote:
    > On Thu, 17 May 2007 18:22:17 +1000, Joan wrote:
    >
    >> No new messages in the past 9 hours, not even on Google groups.

    > I count 37 new messages fairly evenly spaced over the last 9
    > hours. If you don't see this message, you told me so. :)

    Something's asunder down under.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, May 17, 2007
  4. In article
    <464c1125$0$9081$>,
    "Joan" <2> wrote:

    > No new messages in the past 9 hours, not even on Google groups.

    One could only hope that Google has been cut off. Unfortunately, I
    still see tons of Google spam pouring in.

    Kevin McMurtrie, May 18, 2007