    dawn Guest

    hi can anyone help me i am trying to connect to newbin and i dont know wot
    to put for my server
    dawn, Sep 22, 2003

  2. dawn

    °Mike° Guest

    Exactly the same that you use for Outlook Express.

    Tools / Accounts / News / Properties / Server.

    Use the same in Newsbin.

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:47:49 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bknjl4$rkr$>
    dawn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003

  3. dawn

    Boomer Guest

    dawn said:

    > hi can anyone help me i am trying to connect to newbin and i
    > dont know wot to put for my server

    What are your settings for your news reader?

    I'm guessing something like
    news.btinternet.com
    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003