  1. my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is there
    some protection blocking this option or is there something that needs to be
    downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.
    Debbie Parham, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Debbie  Parham

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Debbie Parham" <> wrote in message
    news:tdPsg.5980$...
    > my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is
    > there some protection blocking this option or is there something that
    > needs to be downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    It would speed things up if you could be a bit more vague.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Debbie  Parham

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:12:25 GMT, "Debbie Parham"
    <> wrote:

    >my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is there
    >some protection blocking this option or is there something that needs to be
    >downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    And we're supposed to guess what news ticker this is?
    Evan Platt, Jul 11, 2006
  4. Debbie  Parham

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-07-11, Debbie Parham <> wrote:
    > my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is there
    > some protection blocking this option or is there something that needs to be
    > downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    You should wind up the motor that drives the spool (unless it's one of
    those new-fangled electric ones) and make sure the ink-pad isn't
    over-inked. Is it ticking normally, or is it whirring or grinding?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jul 11, 2006
  5. Debbie  Parham

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:12:25 GMT, "Debbie Parham"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll.
    >> Is there some protection blocking this option or is there something
    >> that needs to be downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    > And we're supposed to guess what news ticker this is?

    And is it a home computer, or a work computer behind a firewall? How is it
    connected to the Internet (or IS it connected)?

    Toolman Tim, Jul 11, 2006
  6. Debbie  Parham

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:32:59 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >And is it a home computer, or a work computer behind a firewall? How is it
    >connected to the Internet (or IS it connected)?

    Let's take baby steps, ok? :-D
    Evan Platt, Jul 12, 2006
  7. Debbie  Parham

    Avenger© Guest

    <> wrote:

    >my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is there
    >some protection blocking this option or is there something that needs to be
    >downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    My ticker beats faster after 12 beers :eek:))
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam
    Avenger©, Jul 12, 2006
  8. Debbie  Parham

    Plato Guest

    Debbie Parham wrote:

    > my news ticker shows a blank black bar, however it doesn't scroll. Is there
    > some protection blocking this option or is there something that needs to be
    > downloaded. My ticker options reads empty.

    Contact the supplier of your newsticker for support.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 14, 2006