    MICHAEL Guest

    Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention and
    completion.
    MICHAEL, Jun 20, 2004

  2. MICHAEL

    PJB Guest

    "MICHAEL" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention

    and
    > completion.

    giganews, easynews, astraweb...depends on how much you want
    to pay..

    P.

    ps ever tried Google?....
    PJB, Jun 20, 2004

  3. MICHAEL

    Bigbri Guest

    Bigbri, Jun 20, 2004

    I like www.easynews.com
    Johnny B'Good, Jun 20, 2004
  5. MICHAEL

    Boomer Guest

    MICHAEL <> wrote:

    > Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention and
    > completion.

    I agree with Bigbri.

    Free too!

    http://news.individual.net/
    Boomer, Jun 20, 2004
  6. MICHAEL

    Ionizer Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > MICHAEL <> wrote:
    >
    > > Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention and
    > > completion.

    > I agree with Bigbri.
    >
    > Free too!
    >
    > http://news.individual.net/

    I agree also, except that right at this particular moment my
    individual.net news server connection seems to be dead.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jun 20, 2004
  7. MICHAEL

    Boomer Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> MICHAEL <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention and
    >> > completion.

    >> I agree with Bigbri.
    >>
    >> Free too!
    >>
    >> http://news.individual.net/

    > I agree also, except that right at this particular moment my
    > individual.net news server connection seems to be dead.

    Odd. <scratching head>

    Mine is working just fine.
    Boomer, Jun 20, 2004
  8. MICHAEL

    Ionizer Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Ionizer" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    > >> I agree with Bigbri.
    > >>
    > >> Free too!
    > >>
    > >> http://news.individual.net/

    > > I agree also, except that right at this particular moment my
    > > individual.net news server connection seems to be dead.

    > Odd. <scratching head>
    >
    > Mine is working just fine.

    Must have just been a temporary hiccup of some sort. Mine is now working
    also.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jun 20, 2004
  9. MICHAEL

    Boomer Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ionizer" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Boomer" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> > I agree also, except that right at this particular moment my
    >> > individual.net news server connection seems to be dead.

    >> Odd. <scratching head>
    >>
    >> Mine is working just fine.

    > Must have just been a temporary hiccup of some sort. Mine is
    > now working also.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    :)
    Boomer, Jun 20, 2004
  10. MICHAEL

    why? Guest

    why?, Jun 20, 2004
  11. MICHAEL

    SgtMinor Guest

    You're not really getting your email here, are you?:

    Domain Name: AAA.COM

    Registrant:
    American Automobile Association (AAA-DOM)
    1000 Triple AAA Drive
    Heathrow, FL 32746
    US

    Some ideas about 'munging' your email address:

    SgtMinor, Jun 20, 2004
  12. @}-}-------Rosee, Jun 21, 2004
  13. On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:55:49 +0000, MICHAEL wrote:

    > Please recomend a good news service, looking for retention and
    > completion.

    blueyonder)

    I can see why you're looking for another news service, anyway Giganews is
    a good one.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)