News Release

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by tscm-video, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. tscm-video

    tscm-video Guest

    Then newspapers and journals are full of information about President
    Bush's warrantless wiretapping and eavesdropping. What many people
    do not realize that type of eavesdropping occurring for national
    security purposes is vastly different the real world of eavesdropping
    and wiretapping utilized for industrial espionage, law enforcement and
    your local private investigator that has crossed the line into illegal
    eavesdropping.

    Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed
    in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon", which was
    released a few months ago. Already recognized as the best Issue
    Awareness warrantless Video in 2005 at the international Aurora Awards
    and given a 5 Star rating by The American Society for Industrial
    Security (ASIS), The Red Balloon, presents the government and industry
    statistics about industrial espionage and eavesdropping, and how big
    this problem really is. It also explores the different types and
    techniques utilized with illegal wiretaps and eavesdropping equipment
    and the novel techniques by both professional and amateur
    eavesdroppers.

    If you are in the security industry then you simply must see the
    powerful informational video presented by one of the world's most
    recognized experts in the field. To learn more you can go to
    www.tscmvideo.com

    tscm-video, Apr 12, 2006

  2. tscm-video

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 12 Apr 2006 07:35:32 -0700, "tscm-video" <>
    wrote:

    >Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed
    >in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon",

    I preferrred the film by Albert Lamorisse who made this classic, 1956
    short work about a lonely little Parisian boy (Pascal Lamorisse)
    befriended by a large red balloon, which seems to have a will of its
    own. Lamorisse took home a grand prize from the Cannes Film Festival
    for The Red Balloon, and the latter film also won an Academy Award.

    Viva La France ! Liberty equality and chips.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Apr 12, 2006

  3. tscm-video

    nemo Guest

    "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    > On 12 Apr 2006 07:35:32 -0700, "tscm-video" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Now, the realistic world of eavesdropping has been thoroughly exposed
    > >in the new two-hour video called "The Red Balloon",

    > I preferrred the film by Albert Lamorisse who made this classic, 1956
    > short work about a lonely little Parisian boy (Pascal Lamorisse)
    > befriended by a large red balloon, which seems to have a will of its
    > own. Lamorisse took home a grand prize from the Cannes Film Festival
    > for The Red Balloon, and the latter film also won an Academy Award.
    >
    > Viva La France ! Liberty equality and chips.
    >
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    LOL!

    Liberty equality and chips?? You're not a Goon Show fan are you?

    nemo, Apr 17, 2006
  4. tscm-video

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:30:20 GMT, "nemo" <> wrote:

    >Liberty equality and chips?? You're not a Goon Show fan are you?

    But of course, ever since listening to them on the steam radio.
    Well the accumulator did steam a bit when charging :)

    The technology has changed bit since, and BBC R7 is doing
    re-runs indeed its 'Robin Hood' today.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com