    network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    learn.

    tracker

    jk, Jun 24, 2004

  2. jk

    RAMCable Guest

    "jk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    > network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    > learn.
    >
    > tracker

    All I can say is.... what???

    RAMCable
    --
    I've always heard primitive humans lacked intelligence, but I never thought
    they were this stupid... -- Quark

    RAMCable, Jun 24, 2004

  3. In article <>, on 23 Jun 2004 23:56:12 -0700,
    (jk) wrote:

    <snip />

    | tracker

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill

    David Postill, Jun 24, 2004
  4. RAMCable wrote:

    > All I can say is.... what???

    i totally thought the same :) i use the individual.net news server and
    its pretty good i think :)

    Marvin Preuss, Jun 24, 2004
  5. jk

    Mike Guest

    jk wrote:

    > is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    > network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    > learn.
    >
    > tracker

    OK, who said her name three times?

    Mike, Jun 24, 2004
  6. jk

    MedEvul Guest

    On 23 Jun 2004 23:56:12 -0700, jk <> wrote:
    > is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    > network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    > learn.
    >
    > tracker

    LOL!!

    trax0r hace b33n hax0red by ub3rl33tz!!

    what a joke..
    --
    -=MedEvul=-
    evul\at\demonweb.org

    MedEvul, Jun 24, 2004
  7. jk

    JM Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:24:36 +0100, Mike wrote:

    > jk wrote:
    >
    >> is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    >> network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    >> learn.
    >>
    >> tracker

    > OK, who said her name three times?

    Mimic, now we have to wait and see if the other idiot shows up also.
    --
    Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
    Joseph Campbell

    JM, Jun 24, 2004
  8. jk

    Me Guest

    On 23 Jun 2004 23:56:12 -0700, (jk) wrote:

    >is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    >network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    >learn.

    Out of money and hence off the meds again, aren't you Debbie.
    Stupid woman, if you want a free account with them all you have to do
    is ask. You are quite the paranoid freak.

    Me, Jun 24, 2004
  9. jk

    Lensman Guest

    (jk) wrote :

    >is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    >network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    >learn.
    >
    >tracker

    Dammit! Who left her fucking door unlocked ?

    Lensman, Jun 24, 2004
  10. jk

    Me Guest

    wrote:

    >jk wrote:
    >
    >> is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    >> network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    >> learn.
    >>
    >> tracker

    >OK, who said her name three times?

    Debbie Gambriel.
    That's all I can muster. I just ate breakfast.

    Me, Jun 24, 2004
  11. jk

    BoB Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:55:11 +0200, Marvin Preuss <>
    wrote:

    >RAMCable wrote:
    >
    >> All I can say is.... what???

    >i totally thought the same :) i use the individual.net news server and
    >its pretty good i think :)

    Tracker is off on one of her rambles again. Just ignore.

    BoB

    BoB, Jun 24, 2004
  12. jk

    yellowcake Guest

    jk wrote:
    > is controlled by malicious hackers or they know how to hack into they
    > network or servers. let the world know about this and we will all
    > learn.
    >
    > tracker

    Shouldn't there be a / between the j and k??

    yc

    yellowcake, Jun 24, 2004

    ----------------------RE-POST----------------------------------------
    Date: 02 Jun 2004 08:19:09
    From: NOTICE
    Subject: Re: Mimic and Jason

    USENET POST WARNING
    ===================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", aka VPNSISHACKERSSECRET,
    aka
    "snailmail", aka "mailbox", aka "hackingsecureit" regularly posts
    incorrect,
    misleading, and damaging information. To rely on the advice of this
    person
    could result in irreparable damage to your system. You are advised not
    to listen
    to anything that this person posts, and certainly to not attempt or
    believe
    anything this person advises. The following link provides additional
    information:

    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    ===============================

    Any advice from a poster using the identity "Tracker" may contain
    dangerous
    nonsense, and should be immediately deleted from your computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email!

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages only
    reinforce
    the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    RESPONSE TO THIS POST
    ===========================

    No response to this post is needed. Keep this thread as short as
    possible - and
    it's long enough already.

    RESPONSE TO FUTURE POSTS
    ========================

    The first person identifying any additional post from the above
    mentioned
    individual should post this message. This should alert any newbie not
    familiar
    with this subject, as to the proper reaction to her drivel (sic).

    CONTENTS OF THIS POST
    =====================

    Please note that the URL provided above is correct as spelled. The
    website name
    is spelled as chosen by its creator, who is not the poster of this
    advice.

    --------------------END OF RE-POST-----------------------------------

    Enough Said.....
    ;)
    CyberAngel

    Alt.2600 Quality Control Committee, Jun 24, 2004
  14. jk

    Andrew Guest

    Re: Re:

    6/24/2004 11:24:09 AM

    BoB <> wrote in message

    <>

    > On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:55:11 +0200, Marvin Preuss <preussNO@SPAMckc.

    de>

    > wrote:

    > >RAMCable wrote:

    > >> All I can say is.... what???

    > >i totally thought the same :) i use the individual.net news server

    and

    > >its pretty good i think :)

    > Tracker is off on one of her rambles again. Just ignore.

    > BoB

    Invidual.net here too. Love 'em.
    --
    Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/

    Andrew, Jun 24, 2004
  15. jk

    jk Guest

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "" aka David Postill,
    regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable
    damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Tracker

    jk, Jun 24, 2004
  16. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "JM" <> wrote in message
    > >> tracker

    > > OK, who said her name three times?

    > Mimic, now we have to wait and see if the other idiot shows up also.
    > --

    Ah you remember :D
    Looks like the experiment worked :D

    --
    Mimic

    Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

    Mimic, Jun 24, 2004
  17. jk

    JM Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:57:58 +0100, Mimic wrote:

    > "JM" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> OK, who said her name three times?

    >> Mimic, now we have to wait and see if the other idiot shows up also.
    >> --

    > Ah you remember :D
    > Looks like the experiment worked :D

    You evul little man you, may the trackers proliferate your mailbox with
    their nudist pics of personality or lack there of.

    JM, Jun 25, 2004
  18. jk

    jk Guest

    "Mimic" <null@void> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "JM" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > OK, who said her name three times?

    > > Mimic, now we have to wait and see if the other idiot shows up also.
    > > --

    > Ah you remember :D
    > Looks like the experiment worked :D

    Are you low lifes pissed because you can't hack into my computers or
    is it because my intelligence is higher then yours?

    Tracker

    visit my site at www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

    jk, Jun 25, 2004
  19. jk

    Tx2 Guest

    In article <>, jk3439
    @yahoo.com, a.k.a jk says...

    > Are you low lifes pissed because you can't hack into my computers or
    > is it because my intelligence is higher then yours?

    The former i would imagine ; the latter is so very unlikely.

    Tx2, Jun 25, 2004
  20. jk

    Lensman Guest

    (jk) wrote :

    >"Mimic" <null@void> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> "JM" <> wrote in message

    >> > Mimic, now we have to wait and see if the other idiot shows up also.
    >> > --

    >> Ah you remember :D
    >> Looks like the experiment worked :D

    >Are you low lifes pissed because you can't hack into my computers or
    >is it because my intelligence is higher then yours?

    Erm, no.

    Dipshit

    Lensman, Jun 25, 2004