    Ballykissangel (all seasons)
    or
    Max Headroom (movie and/or series)

    Ken L. Cheshire, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Ken L. Cheshire wrote:

    > Has anyone heard about possible R1 releases for
    >
    > Ballykissangel (all seasons)

    Just the first two, in the works for sometime by '04--
    Along with "'Allo, 'Allo!" S1, more Red Dwarf, and MI-5.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Ken L. Cheshire

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, Ken L. Cheshire
    <> wrote:

    > Max Headroom (movie and/or series)

    No news, so I'm planning to stick the original UK pilot and the U.S.
    pilot onto a DVD-R along with extras like the "Paranoimia" video, etc.

    E-mail for details.

    Also, if there HAS been an announcement, let me know. That'd save me a
    lot of work...

    Max Volume, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Ken L. Cheshire

    jayembee Guest

    "Ken L. Cheshire" <> wrote:

    >Has anyone heard about possible R1 releases for
    >
    >Ballykissangel (all seasons)

    In the works for next year, I believe.

    >or
    >Max Headroom (movie and/or series)

    Nothing's been said, and given that Warner owns it, I wouldn't hold my
    breath.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 2, 2003
  5. Ken L. Cheshire

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    > Nothing's been said, and given that Warner owns it, I wouldn't hold my
    > breath.

    They'd just release it in a stupid snapper case, anyway. ;)

    Max Volume, Sep 2, 2003
  6. On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:08:09 GMT, Max Volume <> wrote:

    >In article <>, jayembee
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Nothing's been said, and given that Warner owns it, I wouldn't hold my
    >> breath.

    >They'd just release it in a stupid snapper case, anyway. ;)

    so what? Would that make your life so tough?
    quit whining

    Dr. Speedbyrd :>

    Dr. Speedbyrd, Sep 2, 2003
  7. Ken L. Cheshire

    jayembee Guest

    Max Volume <> wrote:

    > jayembee <> wrote:
    >
    >> Nothing's been said, and given that Warner owns it, I wouldn't hold my
    >> breath.

    >They'd just release it in a stupid snapper case, anyway. ;)

    Probably not. It would be at least a 2-disc set (assuming that they
    DVD18s), so they'd likely go with a digipack.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 2, 2003
  8. Ken L. Cheshire

    JAM Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken L. Cheshire" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Has anyone heard about possible R1 releases for
    > >
    > >Ballykissangel (all seasons)

    > In the works for next year, I believe.
    >
    > >or
    > >Max Headroom (movie and/or series)

    > Nothing's been said, and given that Warner owns it, I wouldn't hold my
    > breath.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    Is Warner way behind the other studios with regard to releasing their series
    on DVD?

    JAM, Sep 2, 2003
  9. Ken L. Cheshire

    jayembee Guest

    "JAM" <> wrote:

    >Is Warner way behind the other studios with regard to releasing their series
    >on DVD?

    Traditionally, Warner has been way behind the other studios in
    releasing their TV series on VHS and LD, let alone DVD. They've never
    really felt that there was a market for it.

    Ignoring BBC Video that they distribute here, and HBO Video, which is
    a subdivision, Warner proper has only released FRIENDS, BABYLON 5, and
    now ER. Some other are on the way, but considering all of the great TV
    material they own, it's a pittance.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Sep 2, 2003
  10. Ken L. Cheshire

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    > Probably not. It would be at least a 2-disc set (assuming that they
    > DVD18s), so they'd likely go with a digipack.

    It was a joke... ;) ;) ;)...

    Max Volume, Sep 2, 2003