    to receive a non-letterboxed "full screen" version of the movie The Matrix
    Reloaded as a Hanukkah gift, the 19-year-old reported Monday.

    The complete story at http://www.theonion.com/3949/news3.html

    Stan Jensen, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Stan Jensen

    anon Guest

    Hilarious! Still... gotta feel sad for the poor guy and all other sad souls
    this Xmas when FULLSCREEN is on their presents.

    anon, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Stan Jensen

    Specialk Guest

    anon <> wrote:
    > Hilarious! Still... gotta feel sad for the poor guy and all other sad souls
    > this Xmas when FULLSCREEN is on their presents.

    My sister gave me one of the Austin Powers DVDs for my birthday.
    Fullscreen. Fortunately, I noticed it before opening the shrinkwrap
    and was able to exchange it for the Widescreen version at Target.

    Specialk, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Stan Jensen

    Mike Dobony Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in message
    > Hilarious! Still... gotta feel sad for the poor guy and all other sad

    souls
    > this Xmas when FULLSCREEN is on their presents.
    >
    > "Stan Jensen" <> wrote in message
    > > BROOKLYN, NY - Self-described film buff Tyler Rosenstein was

    disappointed
    > > to receive a non-letterboxed "full screen" version of the movie The

    Matrix
    > > Reloaded as a Hanukkah gift, the 19-year-old reported Monday.
    > >
    > > The complete story at http://www.theonion.com/3949/news3.html

    What an ungrateful crybaby! Just go out an buy the extended WS version!
    This kid is just a spoiled rotten brat!

    --
    Mike D.

    www.stopassaultnow.org