    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Jul 19, 2007

  2. ~misfit~

    none Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > I can't get any groups from there and their home page doesn't load.
    >
    > http://news.motzarella.org/
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem? I've been using them for ages with no
    > problems.
    >
    > Cheers,

    Loads fine here, not setting it up in my news client though tbh.

    Have you actually tried any kind of trouble shooting (checking DNS,
    traceroutes)

    Or just blindly posting here?
    none, Jul 19, 2007

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    none wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    > > I can't get any groups from there and their home page doesn't load.
    > >
    > > http://news.motzarella.org/
    > >
    > > Anyone else having this problem? I've been using them for ages with
    > > no problems.
    > >
    > > Cheers,

    > Loads fine here, not setting it up in my news client though tbh.
    >
    > Have you actually tried any kind of trouble shooting (checking DNS,
    > traceroutes)
    >
    > Or just blindly posting here?

    LOL, the latter I'm afraid. I'm not that savvy.

    Anyway, as of a minute or two ago it's all good again. Someone likely
    tripped over a cable somewhere.

    Thanks,
    --
    Shaun.