News: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bigus Di©kus, May 18, 2006.

  1. Let it be known that on this day, ***May 17th 2006***, it is official. The cause
    that MCNGP has been fighting for over four and a half years has finally been
    validated, attested, authenticated, circumstantiated, confirmed, proven,
    recognized, sound, trustworthy, truthful, and verified.

    For the first time in MCNGP history, we can now *PROVE*, without a shadow of a
    doubt, that T3$tK!ng and the other @$$fu©king br@!ndump companies are absolutely
    .....positively....100%......**ILLEGAL** and that everyone that admits to (or is
    caught) using such companies is definitely in violation of the Microsoft NDA.

    For those of you that may have missed the *official* post, here it is again:

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...hon author:Hong&rnum=1&hl=en#e27b3fa505eaec37

    http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg

    I would like to thank ALL of the MCNGP members (even those MIA members) for
    bringing this cause to such a level that it is finally getting a little
    recognition. I would like to thank the Microsoft Learning Team for monitoring
    this froup and taking the time to respond to our many thousand b!t©hes and
    complaints (100% of which were related to Neil in some odd way). I would even
    like to thank all the Trolls for helping us bring this out in the
    open...ESPECIALLY AJR. But most of all...I would like to <sniff> thank all of
    our parents for having such great kids, and BillyG for buying that DOS program
    for $50K way back when, and Jack Daniels for the killer buzzes, and Germany for
    their awesome beer, and Matt Stone & Trey Parker for my sick sense of humor.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 18, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus

    Techie Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    I AM NOT MIA I AM SIMPLY NOT POSTING.......TOO BUSY READING ALL OF NEIL'S
    STUFF

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 18, 2006

  3. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    << While I was at work, Techie spurted out:
    > I AM NOT MIA I AM SIMPLY NOT POSTING.......TOO BUSY READING ALL OF
    > NEIL'S STUFF

    Sweet...good to hear from you. Take of your coat, stay a while....too bad you
    missed the big party....a real shin-dig!!

    So can we pencil you in for the First Annual MCNGP Day Celebration - May 17th,
    2007???

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 19, 2006
  4. Bigus Di©kus

    Techie Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    Depends is Neil going to stop posting?

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, May 19, 2006
  5. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    This is really all thanks to lowdes.

    lowdes, May 19, 2006
  6. Bigus Di©kus

    Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    did you hear "Techie" <> say in news:bA6bg.8953
    $:

    > TOO BUSY READING ALL OF NEIL'S
    > STUFF

    now that's just silly..I don't post lots....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - As I lay back looking up at the stars, I thought to myself, "Where the
    heck is the ceiling?"

    Neil, May 19, 2006
  7. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > Depends is Neil going to stop posting?

    I think you know better than to ask a question like that? Say...you weren't the
    one that dared him to post 1500 that one month were you?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 19, 2006
  8. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    > This is really all thanks to lowdes.

    You wish

    Bigus Di©kus, May 19, 2006
  9. Bigus Di©kus

    Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kusinyour@$$.com> say in

    > Say...you weren't the
    > one that dared him to post 1500 that one month were you?

    no, that was doom in a drunken fit, goaded by an equally soused JaR

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Macintosh....an "Etch-a Sketch" You Don't Have to Shake.

    Neil, May 19, 2006
  10. Bigus Di©kus

    Dave Guest

    > Let it be known that on this day, ***May 17th 2006***, it is official. The
    > cause that MCNGP has been fighting for over four and a half years has
    > finally been validated, attested, authenticated, circumstantiated,
    > confirmed, proven, recognized, sound, trustworthy, truthful, and verified.
    >
    > For the first time in MCNGP history, we can now *PROVE*, without a shadow
    > of a doubt, that T3$tK!ng and the other @$$fu©king br@!ndump companies are
    > absolutely ....positively....100%......**ILLEGAL** and that everyone that
    > admits to (or is caught) using such companies is definitely in violation
    > of the Microsoft NDA.
    >
    > For those of you that may have missed the *official* post, here it is
    > again:

    <snip>

    "Official"? Proof please.

    Dave, May 19, 2006
  11. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:

    > "Official"? Proof please.

    The proof has already been provided...if you can't find it then you're a moron.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 19, 2006
  12. Bigus Di©kus

    Dave Guest

    > << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >
    >> "Official"? Proof please.

    > The proof has already been provided...if you can't find it then you're a
    > moron.

    Through the view of the eye in your 25.4mm kn0b, please show us where to
    look for said "proof".

    Dave, May 19, 2006
  13. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    It was my post

    lowdes, May 19, 2006
  14. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>
    >>> "Official"? Proof please.

    >> The proof has already been provided...if you can't find it then
    >> you're a moron.

    > Through the view of the eye in your 25.4mm kn0b, please show us where
    > to look for said "proof".

    Why don't you use your 10.0mm brain and click the link I provided in my Original
    Post and do a little reading.

    --
    For those of you that may have missed the official post, here it is again:

    http://groups.google.com/group/micr...hon author:Hong&rnum=1&hl=en#e27b3fa505eaec37

    http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg
    --

    Yes, THAT is the OFFICIAL post from Shon Hong....thank you

    Bigus Di©kus, May 19, 2006
  15. Bigus Di©kus

    Dave Guest

    > << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >> "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>> << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >>> <<------------------------------------------>>

    >>> The proof has already been provided...if you can't find it then
    >>> you're a moron.

    >> Through the view of the eye in your 25.4mm kn0b, please show us where
    >> to look for said "proof".
    >>

    > Why don't you use your 10.0mm brain and click the link I provided in my
    > Original
    > Post and do a little reading.
    >
    > --
    > For those of you that may have missed the official post, here it is again:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micr...hon author:Hong&rnum=1&hl=en#e27b3fa505eaec37
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg
    > --
    >
    > Yes, THAT is the OFFICIAL post from Shon Hong....thank you

    You utter fkc1ngimbecile!

    Dave, May 19, 2006
  16. Bigus Di©kus

    Dave Guest

    > << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >> "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>> << While I was at work, Dave spurted out:
    >>> <<------------------------------------------>>

    >>> The proof has already been provided...if you can't find it then
    >>> you're a moron.

    >> Through the view of the eye in your 25.4mm kn0b, please show us where
    >> to look for said "proof".
    >>

    > Why don't you use your 10.0mm brain and click the link I provided in my
    > Original
    > Post and do a little reading.
    >
    > --
    > For those of you that may have missed the official post, here it is again:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micr...hon author:Hong&rnum=1&hl=en#e27b3fa505eaec37
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg
    > --
    >
    > Yes, THAT is the OFFICIAL post from Shion Hong....thank you

    You utter fck1ng g0nad, how is that "official"? If you can, have a look at
    the other posts in other threads about this. The other members of your
    tribe would have presented a more informed reply, you are clearly the the
    retarded member of said "group". From a damage limitation point of view,
    they should consider your future with respect to this.

    Dave, May 20, 2006
  17. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > You utter fck1ng g0nad, how is that "official"? If you can, have a look at
    > the other posts in other threads about this. The other members of your tribe
    > would have presented a more informed reply, you are clearly the the retarded
    > member of said "group". From a damage limitation point of view, they should
    > consider your future with respect to this.

    Why are you always so fu©king beligerent? If that isn't the proof you're looking
    for, then just what proof is it you're looking for? You ask for proof, but wen
    the original post that stated we were correct about the fact that T3$tk!ng IS
    ILLEGAL, you go fu©king ballistic about wanting proof.

    Be more fu©king specific....Just what proof is it you're looking for???? Please.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 20, 2006
  18. Bigus Di©kus

    LRM Guest

    Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> You utter fck1ng g0nad, how is that "official"? If you can, have a
    >> look at the other posts in other threads about this. The other
    >> members of your tribe would have presented a more informed reply,
    >> you are clearly the the retarded member of said "group". From a
    >> damage limitation point of view, they should consider your future
    >> with respect to this.

    > Why are you always so fu©king beligerent? If that isn't the proof
    > you're looking for, then just what proof is it you're looking for? You ask
    > for proof, but wen the original post that stated we were
    > correct about the fact that T3$tk!ng IS ILLEGAL, you go fu©king
    > ballistic about wanting proof.
    > Be more fu©king specific....Just what proof is it you're looking
    > for???? Please.

    Proof of purchase?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, May 20, 2006
  19. Bigus Di©kus

    Dave Guest

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> You utter fck1ng g0nad, how is that "official"? If you can, have a look
    >> at the other posts in other threads about this. The other members of
    >> your tribe would have presented a more informed reply, you are clearly
    >> the the retarded member of said "group". From a damage limitation point
    >> of view, they should consider your future with respect to this.
    >>

    > Why are you always so fu©king beligerent? If that isn't the proof you're
    > looking for, then just what proof is it you're looking for? You ask for
    > proof, but wen the original post that stated we were correct about the
    > fact that T3$tk!ng IS ILLEGAL, you go fu©king ballistic about wanting
    > proof.
    >
    > Be more fu©king specific....Just what proof is it you're looking for????
    > Please.

    Robert my misinformed friend, the proof I am still asking for is that which
    you missed which, for want of repeari

    Dave, May 20, 2006
  20. Re: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> "Dave" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> You utter fck1ng g0nad, how is that "official"? If you can, have a
    >>> look at the other posts in other threads about this. The other
    >>> members of your tribe would have presented a more informed reply,
    >>> you are clearly the the retarded member of said "group". From a
    >>> damage limitation point of view, they should consider your future
    >>> with respect to this.

    >> Why are you always so fu©king beligerent? If that isn't the proof
    >> you're looking for, then just what proof is it you're looking for? You ask
    >> for proof, but wen the original post that stated we were
    >> correct about the fact that T3$tk!ng IS ILLEGAL, you go fu©king
    >> ballistic about wanting proof.
    >> Be more fu©king specific....Just what proof is it you're looking
    >> for???? Please.

    > Proof of purchase?

    Ahhhh...ok...as long as it wasn't proof of the Roswell Scandal or Crop Circles.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 20, 2006