News in MCSA/MCSE Exams - Bad links

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by MailingT, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. MailingT

    MailingT Guest

    MailingT, Aug 1, 2003

  2. MailingT

    Maestro Guest

    I tried it and it works fine. Try it again.

    MCSA/MCSE Exams. I
    >found some news and I tried to follow this link
    >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?

    FamilyID=2d2f2eb8-130a-462b-b42d-
    7106a4c8df30&displaylang=en
    >but this send me to nowhere.
    >
    >Is there anybody who knows about what this guys from MS

    are talking about?

    Maestro, Aug 1, 2003

  3. MailingT

    SteveC Guest

    Yep, looks good to me too!

    SteveC, Aug 1, 2003
  4. MailingT

    Gott Guest

    The link is Working Good ...

    Gott, Aug 3, 2003
  5. MailingT

    Esus Guest

    "MailingT" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Is there anybody who knows about what this guys from MS are talking about?

    It a MCP exam demo. The download link is missing..

    Esus, Aug 4, 2003