    Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
    Thanks

    Anna Malita Kumar

    Anna, Nov 24, 2004

  2. On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:14:46 GMT, "Anna" <>
    wrote:

    >Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
    >Thanks
    >
    >Anna Malita Kumar

    This question is asked with great regularity. Go here and do a search
    of old posts in this newsgroup:-

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2B423BD9

    Enter something like "create new newsgroup"

    Click on the button that says:-

    Search only in 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    before you click "search".

    --
    The Aussie Bomber
    Carn The Dons!!

    Aussie Bomber, Nov 24, 2004

  3. Anna

    uker Guest

    > Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
    > Thanks
    >
    > Anna Malita Kumar
    >
    >You are already in one!

    Do you mean in Outlook Express?
    Click where it say's Outlook Express
    Subscribe to Newsgroups...
    And follow what it says from there,
    adding your name email address & the news group you are joining. And if it's
    one where it needs a pass word Don't for get to tick the box where it says
    it.

    uker, Nov 24, 2004
  4. Anna

    Sunny Guest

    Sunny, Nov 24, 2004
  5. Anna wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how to set up a new news group please?
    > Thanks

    Ask in this group: alt.config

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263