  1. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    anyone know how to create my own news group free

    Dragon, Jun 2, 2009

  2. "Dragon" <> deflatulated this
    with news:h03fvm$3ut$:

    > anyone know how to create my own news group free

    Yes. But first you must buy the penis-enlargement pills,
    then they send you the program free and you only pay for
    the additional shipping and handling.

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
    Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 2, 2009

  3. Dragon

    Jan B Guest

    "Dragon" <> schreef in bericht
    > anyone know how to create my own news group free

    google create free newsgroup

    Jan B, Jun 2, 2009
  4. Dragon

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:19:13 +0100, "Dragon" <>
    wrote:

    >anyone know how to create my own news group free

    Why bother? Just take over one that isn't being used.

    richard, Jun 2, 2009
  5. Dragon

    Mike Easter Guest

    Dragon wrote:

    > anyone know how to create my own news group free

    What makes you think you want to do that?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 2, 2009
  6. Dragon

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:51:33 -0400, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Why bother? Just take over one that isn't being used.

    Chucktard? That you?

    Evan Platt, Jun 2, 2009
  7. Dragon

    VanguardLH Guest

    Alexander Farquad wrote:

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> anyone know how to create my own news group free

    > http://everything2.com/title/How%20to%20create%20a%20Usenet%20news
    > group

    A comment on how to show long URLs in OE

    When using OE to post to Usenet, URL strings that exceed the line length
    configured in OE will result in slicing apart the URL with interrupting
    line breaks. Because of this, please include a short URL equivalent.
    TinyURL is one such service amongst others that let you convert long
    URLs into short ones.

    It's easier for readers to skip your post than expend the effort to
    splice it back together. If you really want them to visit the URL whose
    link is too long to properly record when using OE then make it easy for
    the reader to use the URL.

    Below is the Tinyurl equivalent. This includes using the preview mode
    so the user can see to where they are taken before they go there (rather
    than the user having to blindly visit an unknown destination).

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/ku26a8

    VanguardLH, Jun 2, 2009
  8. Dragon

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2009-06-02, Dragon <> wrote:
    > anyone know how to create my own news group free

    <http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/ncreate.shtml> (From the official website of
    the newsgroup news.newusers.questions).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jun 2, 2009
  9. Dragon

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH, Jun 2, 2009
  10. Dragon

    floffy Guest

    wrote:

    >On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 16:19:13 +0100, "Dragon" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>anyone know how to create my own news group free

    >Why bother? Just take over one that isn't being used.

    do not do that they have to much groups already create by someone like
    you and this groups are not active and anoyng

    floffy, Jun 2, 2009
  11. Dragon

    rd Guest

    "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    > Alexander Farquad wrote:
    >
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> anyone know how to create my own news group free

    >> http://everything2.com/title/How%20to%20create%20a%20Usenet%20news
    >> group

    > A comment on how to show long URLs in OE
    >
    > When using OE to post to Usenet, URL strings that exceed the line length
    > configured in OE will result in slicing apart the URL with interrupting
    > line breaks. Because of this, please include a short URL equivalent.
    > TinyURL is one such service amongst others that let you convert long
    > URLs into short ones.
    >
    > It's easier for readers to skip your post than expend the effort to
    > splice it back together. If you really want them to visit the URL whose
    > link is too long to properly record when using OE then make it easy for
    > the reader to use the URL.
    >
    > Below is the Tinyurl equivalent. This includes using the preview mode
    > so the user can see to where they are taken before they go there (rather
    > than the user having to blindly visit an unknown destination).
    >
    > http://preview.tinyurl.com/ku26a8

    I have never had problems with long URLs being truncated using OE.
    Here is a fairly long address:
    http://features.csmonitor.com/globa...ce-flight-brought-down-by-turbulence-or-hail/
    I expect this link to be clickable after I post.
    My news text wrap is set to 76 characters.

    rd, Jun 3, 2009