    post there ? I have tried several times to post there but can never see the
    posts.I checked my sent box & it shows as being sent.
    Thanks
    Lombardi, Apr 6, 2006

  2. Lombardi

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:21:57 -0500, "Lombardi" <>
    wrote:

    >Do you have to be a member or subscribe to the alt.binaries.clip-art ng to
    >post there ? I have tried several times to post there but can never see the
    >posts.I checked my sent box & it shows as being sent.
    > Thanks

    Nope. I see your posts from April 5th, "Request", and you have a reply
    from GleneeG.

    And then again on the 6th, and another reply from GleneeG.
    Evan Platt, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Lombardi

    Yddap Guest

    "Lombardi" <> wrote in message
    > Do you have to be a member or subscribe to the alt.binaries.clip-art ng to
    > post there ? I have tried several times to post there but can never see
    > the posts.I checked my sent box & it shows as being sent.
    > Thanks

    Probably "Killfiled" yourself
    Yddap
    Yddap, Apr 6, 2006
  4. Lombardi

    Mike Easter Guest

    Lombardi wrote:

    > Do you have to be a member or subscribe to the alt.binaries.clip-art
    > ng to post there ? I have tried several times to post there but can
    > never see the posts.I checked my sent box & it shows as being sent.

    Click these and see your posts

    If you can see them by clicking them up from those newslinks above, but
    you can't see them by visiting the newsgroup on your newsserver account,
    then you must've somehow blocked out your own posts with a message rule
    or blocked sender. Even if you are configured to hide read messages,
    your own posts should first appear as unread.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Apr 6, 2006