    the posting level is way down on all NZ groups.

    ==>> Followups set to nz.comp

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    Gurble Guest

    On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:33:07 +1300, Collector»NZ
    <> had this to say:

    >Orcon is out, it appears that clear,slingshot and attrix are working but
    >the posting level is way down on all NZ groups.
    >
    >==>> Followups set to nz.comp

    Is Orcon definately out?

    Been trying to figure this out, to see if I need to go into work and
    figure out if it's Orcon or our router (we have websites that need to
    be accessible)

    Gurble, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Gurble said the following on 3/02/2005 10:38 p.m.:
    > On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:33:07 +1300, Collector»NZ
    > <> had this to say:
    >

    >>Orcon is out, it appears that clear,slingshot and attrix are working but
    >>the posting level is way down on all NZ groups.
    >>
    >>==>> Followups set to nz.comp

    > Is Orcon definately out?
    >
    > Been trying to figure this out, to see if I need to go into work and
    > figure out if it's Orcon or our router (we have websites that need to
    > be accessible)

    NNTP is definately out, times out. W3 is working though, as is dial up,
    it could be an adsl type problem with telecom which is buggering everyone.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Gurble Guest

    On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:48:13 +1300, Collector»NZ
    <> had this to say:

    >Gurble said the following on 3/02/2005 10:38 p.m.:
    >> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:33:07 +1300, Collector»NZ
    >> <> had this to say:
    >>

    >>>Orcon is out, it appears that clear,slingshot and attrix are working but
    >>>the posting level is way down on all NZ groups.
    >>>
    >>>==>> Followups set to nz.comp

    >> Is Orcon definately out?
    >>
    >> Been trying to figure this out, to see if I need to go into work and
    >> figure out if it's Orcon or our router (we have websites that need to
    >> be accessible)
    >>

    >NNTP is definately out, times out. W3 is working though, as is dial up,
    >it could be an adsl type problem with telecom which is buggering everyone.

    When you say W3, do you mean the sites they host, or the WWW FROM an
    Orcon account?

    Gurble, Feb 3, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    Ryan Jacobs Guest

    "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Gurble said the following on 3/02/2005 10:38 p.m.:
    >> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:33:07 +1300, Collector»NZ
    >> <> had this to say:
    >>

    >>>Orcon is out, it appears that clear,slingshot and attrix are working but
    >>>the posting level is way down on all NZ groups.
    >>>
    >>>==>> Followups set to nz.comp

    >> Is Orcon definately out?
    >>
    >> Been trying to figure this out, to see if I need to go into work and
    >> figure out if it's Orcon or our router (we have websites that need to
    >> be accessible)
    >>

    > NNTP is definately out, times out. W3 is working though, as is dial up, it
    > could be an adsl type problem with telecom which is buggering everyone.
    >
    > --

    Xtra seems all go at the moment. Of course that could be telescum pulling
    the plug on the competition. Or, it could be related to the Paradise hacker
    thing? (By that I mean, hackers are targeting NZ ISPs?). Lol, there's an
    interesting marriage - Telescum & hackers - two groups with the same goals.

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 3, 2005
  6. Gurble said the following on 3/02/2005 10:51 p.m.:
    > On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:48:13 +1300, Collector»NZ
    > <> had this to say:
    >

    >>Gurble said the following on 3/02/2005 10:38 p.m.:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:33:07 +1300, Collector»NZ
    >>><> had this to say:

    >>>Is Orcon definately out?
    >>>
    >>>Been trying to figure this out, to see if I need to go into work and
    >>>figure out if it's Orcon or our router (we have websites that need to
    >>>be accessible)
    >>>

    >>NNTP is definately out, times out. W3 is working though, as is dial up,
    >>it could be an adsl type problem with telecom which is buggering everyone.

    > When you say W3, do you mean the sites they host, or the WWW FROM an
    > Orcon account?

    Both though I have only checked the free sites (alias.orcon.net.nz0

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 3, 2005