  1. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    How do you start a new News group thingy?
    Trevor, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Trevor

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Trevor decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    www.newsgroupthingy.com
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark, Apr 26, 2004
  4. slumpy wrote:
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Trevor decided
    > it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >

    >>How do you start a new News group thingy?

    > www.newsgroupthingy.com

    Awwww, that might confuse him. ;-)

    --

    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers ..." William S. Gilbert
    Laleh Shireen, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    Laleh Shireen wrote:
    > slumpy wrote:
    >> ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Trevor
    >> decided it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >>

    >>> How do you start a new News group thingy?

    >> www.newsgroupthingy.com

    > Awwww, that might confuse him. ;-)

    I think he/she is already very much confused.

    This should help: http://wotsit.thingy.com/
    ICee, Apr 26, 2004
  6. Trevor

    Boomer Guest

    "Trevor" <> wrote in

    > How do you start a new News group thingy?

    You might want to start here.
    Boomer, Apr 26, 2004
  7. Trevor

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Trevor wrote:
    >
    >> How do you start a new News group thingy?

    > You don't. There are plenty. Just find the one you need.

    He found one in 2003.
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O1EB23F18
    Boomer, Apr 26, 2004
  8. Trevor

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > ...and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Trevor decided
    > it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    >
    > > How do you start a new News group thingy?

    > www.newsgroupthingy.com

    Coming from Slumpy, I'm not sure I *wanna* click on that thingy ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Apr 26, 2004
  9. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 26, 2004
  10. Trevor

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 26, 2004
  11. Boomer wrote:

    > "ICee" <> wrote in news:JI2dnVib55ZC_BHdRVn-
    > :
    >

    >>Trevor wrote:
    >>
    >>>How do you start a new News group thingy?

    >>"How do I Start a New Newsgroup?"
    >> http://www.duke.edu/~mg/usenet/newnewsgroup.html

    > Yup. New group: talk.thingy ;o)

    .... where you can talk about all kinds of thingys ... thingies ... or
    whatever.

    --

    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers ..." William S. Gilbert
    Laleh Shireen, Apr 26, 2004
  12. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 26, 2004
  13. ICee wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>"ICee" <> wrote in news:JI2dnVib55ZC_BHdRVn-
    >>:

    >>>"How do I Start a New Newsgroup?"
    >>> http://www.duke.edu/~mg/usenet/newnewsgroup.html

    >>Yup. New group: talk.thingy ;o)

    > LOL !
    >
    > Maybe one discussing the aesthetics of this thingy:
    > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/trails.html

    That could cause a seizure you know ...

    --

    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers ..." William S. Gilbert
    Laleh Shireen, Apr 26, 2004
  14. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    Laleh Shireen wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "ICee" <> wrote in news:JI2dnVib55ZC_BHdRVn-
    >>> :

    >>> Yup. New group: talk.thingy ;o)

    >> LOL !
    >>
    >> Maybe one discussing the aesthetics of this thingy:
    >> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/trails.html
    >>

    > That could cause a seizure you know ...

    How about a "Springy Thingy Koosh" to relax with.
    http://www.petcarecentral.com/muspthko.html
    ICee, Apr 26, 2004
  15. Trevor

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 26, 2004
  16. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in news:-5edndKJrrYD-
    > :
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>> "ICee" <> wrote in news:JI2dnVib55ZC_BHdRVn-
    >>> :

    >>> Yup. New group: talk.thingy ;o)

    >> LOL !
    >>
    >> Maybe one discussing the aesthetics of this thingy:
    >> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/trails.html

    > A good 'thingy' site.
    >
    > http://www.danielc.com/thingy.html

    Cool Google logo. Here's one for the birds.
    http://home.att.net/~critterstreasures/SpringyThingy.htm
    ICee, Apr 26, 2004
  17. ICee wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >>"ICee" <> wrote in news:-5edndKJrrYD-
    >>:

    >>>LOL !
    >>>
    >>>Maybe one discussing the aesthetics of this thingy:
    >>>http://www.urban75.com/Mag/trails.html

    >>A good 'thingy' site.
    >>
    >>http://www.danielc.com/thingy.html

    > Cool Google logo. Here's one for the birds.
    > http://home.att.net/~critterstreasures/SpringyThingy.htm

    Darn ... you posted it before I could ...

    --

    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers ..." William S. Gilbert
    Laleh Shireen, Apr 26, 2004
  18. Trevor

    Boomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "ICee" <> wrote in news:-5edndKJrrYD-
    >> :

    >>> LOL !
    >>>
    >>> Maybe one discussing the aesthetics of this thingy:
    >>> http://www.urban75.com/Mag/trails.html

    >> A good 'thingy' site.
    >>
    >> http://www.danielc.com/thingy.html

    > Cool Google logo. Here's one for the birds.
    > http://home.att.net/~critterstreasures/SpringyThingy.htm

    Nice, if you have a feathered thingy.
    Boomer, Apr 26, 2004
  19. Boomer wrote:

    > "ICee" <> wrote in
    >

    >>Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>"ICee" <> wrote in news:-5edndKJrrYD-
    >>>:

    >>>A good 'thingy' site.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.danielc.com/thingy.html

    >>Cool Google logo. Here's one for the birds.
    >>http://home.att.net/~critterstreasures/SpringyThingy.htm

    > Nice, if you have a feathered thingy.

    For anyone who doesn't know what a thingy is ...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thingy

    --

    "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers ..." William S. Gilbert
    Laleh Shireen, Apr 26, 2004
  20. Trevor

    ICee Guest

    Laleh Shireen wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >
    >> Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "ICee" <> wrote in news:-5edndKJrrYD-
    >>> :

    >>> A good 'thingy' site.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.danielc.com/thingy.html

    >> Cool Google logo. Here's one for the birds.
    >> http://home.att.net/~critterstreasures/SpringyThingy.htm
    >>

    > Darn ... you posted it before I could ...

    LOL You've got to be quick around here (tinh). :)
    ICee, Apr 26, 2004