  1. I just passed 70-229 with an 885. So now I'm MCSD.NET. Yeeeeehaaaaaa.

    Now I just need to go tell my boss so she can double my salary.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Death from Above

    Guest Guest

    Tell your boss that you like what she's done with her hair and that you
    think her ideas are really great. Later, show up in her office after hours;
    wearing your shiny new lapel pin and some Drakkar after shave.

    Guest, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Death from Above

    Tong Guest

    congratulations!

    Tong, Feb 18, 2005
  4. Death from Above

    Alistair Guest

    That's how I got my last raise.

    NB: It WON'T work if you don't wear the lapel pin (that's
    how I got my last "you're fired")

    message

    Alistair, Feb 20, 2005
  5. Death from Above

    Marc M Guest

    I'm just curious to know if you will get that raise.
    Keep us posted, so I can work for your boss.

    MM

    Marc M, Feb 21, 2005