    becoming MCDST certified! (Please excuse my poor english).

    Regards,

    Jens Henrik

    Jens Henrik - Denmark, Apr 12, 2005

  2. Jens Henrik - Denmark

    Mario Guest

    Congratulations.
    3 exams in 3 days, I wish I could do this too :) What materials did you use
    ti prepare to 70-271?
    Can you recommend anything.

    Mario, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Jens Henrik - Denmark

    Jens Henrik Guest

    Thanks Mario :=)
    I read the three MOC books: 2272B/2261/2262.
    I was sool lucky to borrow the Thomson course material
    for all three courses. Then there was only one(three)
    thing to do:
    READ, READ and READ. The Thomson material comes with a
    really good, difficult test app. and also with the Win.
    XP/Office2003 apps.

    The material can also be be found here:

    http://www.course.com/

    Search for MCDST and you will get four links.

    Propably you will also be able to get the books from the
    public library

    Please forget all about the Transcender tests/Test King
    cheat sheets. The are really good if one REALLY wants to
    cheat. By using the Thomson you will get the real
    skills/knowledge... :=) What a pity you´re not living in
    Denmark. You could have borrowed the books from me ;=)

    I know a little tip: Just before entering the "black
    hole" (test centre), read carefully through the "Cram
    Sheets". These pages (two) can be quite good in clearing
    your mind and thereby getting an overview.

    Pleas mail me if you need further assistance.

    Best luck and regards,

    Jens Henrik

    Jens Henrik, Apr 13, 2005