    welcome kit. Do I need to register for that again, or is it the same one I
    got with my 271? Is there somewhere I need to register for my MCDST kit,
    rather than MCP?

    Wolf, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Wolf

    Wayne Guest

    Just follow the link on the email, it should point you to a Welcome Kit for
    your brand new shining MCDST, Congratulations!!

    Wayne, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Yeah what he said :) Oh and congratulations!

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 18, 2005
  4. Wolf

    Wolf Guest

    Thank you for the congrats. I did follow the link, and it sent me back to
    the MCP Welcome kit, is there something else I need to do for the MCDST??

    Thanks again

    Wolf, Jan 18, 2005
  5. Wait 6 weeks for your Kit :)

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 18, 2005