    Why?

    I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem

    Carolyn
    Carolyn, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Carolyn wrote:
    > I have just download Mozilla, it keep saying that my home page can not be
    > found
    > in fact anything I put in it says the same thing
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem

    Check your HTTP proxy configuration, likely you have set up
    a proxy in IE6 and forgot to do that in Mozilla.

    --Irmen
    Irmen de Jong, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Carolyn

    rifleman Guest

    Carolyn cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly:

    > I have just download Mozilla, it keep saying that my home page can not be
    > found
    > in fact anything I put in it says the same thing
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > I have been using IE6.0 have not had any problem
    >

    > Carolyn

    Silly question - you are "on line" in Moz aren't you? (Little plug-type
    icon in bottom right)

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend