    found a few.

    TIA, TTFN

    -G-
    Gadget, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Gadget

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:14:08 -0800, "Gadget"
    <Gadget_boy_007@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I have seen some acronyms lately that I don't know.
    >Where can I find the most comprehensive list. I did a Google search and
    >found a few.
    >
    >TIA

    Thankyou in anticipation,

    >TTFN

    Ta Ta For Now (well I think so :eek:)
    Avenger©, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Gadget

    Gadget Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:14:08 -0800, "Gadget"
    > <Gadget_boy_007@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I have seen some acronyms lately that I don't know.
    > >Where can I find the most comprehensive list. I did a Google search and
    > >found a few.
    > >
    > >TIA

    > Thankyou in anticipation,
    >
    > >TTFN

    > Ta Ta For Now (well I think so :eek:)

    Sorry I did not make my self clear, I actually I knew those, I was looking
    for a library of acronyms for the web.
    I found this list:
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk/computers/int/email/articles/0,,110_158713,00.html
    which had allot but I've seen some that are not on this list.
    Gadget, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Gadget

    sam Guest

    "Gadget" <Gadget_boy_007@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 00:14:08 -0800, "Gadget"
    > > <Gadget_boy_007@**REMOVE**hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I have seen some acronyms lately that I don't know.
    > > >Where can I find the most comprehensive list. I did a Google search and
    > > >found a few.
    > > >
    > > >TIA

    > > Thankyou in anticipation,
    > >
    > > >TTFN

    > > Ta Ta For Now (well I think so :eek:)
    > >

    > Sorry I did not make my self clear, I actually I knew those, I was looking
    > for a library of acronyms for the web.
    > I found this list:
    > http://www.ivillage.co.uk/computers/int/email/articles/0,,110_158713,00.html
    > which had allot but I've seen some that are not on this list.
    >
    > I think this site covers just about all of them.

    www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm

    Cheers
    Sam
    sam, Nov 8, 2003