  1. Can any one tell me the Newest Version of Cisco Catalyst Switch
    Software ?? I am running the 3000 family. Can I upgrade the software??
    if so what is the newest version??

    Howard Huntley, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Why don't you do a search at Cisco???

    gene martinez, Apr 7, 2004

  3. In article <>,

    http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw-lan.shtml
    --
    Live it up, rip it up, why so lazy?
    Give it out, dish it out, let's go crazy, yeah!

    Walter Roberson, Apr 7, 2004
  4. I did not see anything relating to any of the 3000 switches.

    Howard Huntley, Apr 9, 2004
  5. In article <>,
    Howard Huntley <> top-posted:

    :-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson) wrote:

    :>http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/sw-lan.shtml

    :I did not see anything relating to any of the 3000 switches.

    You did not see the link to the Catalyst 3500XL software
    or to the Catalyst 3550 Software? (You weren't specific about what
    part of the 3000 series you were looking for.)

    If you are looking for the Cat 3000 itself, then you want

    http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cat3000

    but you require CCO access for that.
    --
    Look out, there are llamas!