    Director of Training
    www.xtrain.com
    siotha.wordpress.com

    xTrain Design & Marketing, Mar 15, 2008

  2. xTrain Design & Marketing

    Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT), in rec.photo.digital "xTrain
    Design & Marketing" <> wrote:

    Everyone is encouraged to call 1-866-xTrain0 and complain about this
    spamming of the groups.

    , Mar 15, 2008

  3. This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
    No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
    this way!
    Please tell me this is a joke!

    --
    Dimage A2, Agfa isolette
    http://flickr.com/photos/kruemi

    Marco Tedaldi, Mar 16, 2008
  4. xTrain Design & Marketing

    stuseven Guest

    On Mar 16, 6:06 am, Marco Tedaldi <>
    wrote:
    > This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
    > No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
    > this way!
    > Please tell me this is a joke!

    alright... its a joke.

    seriously though, I would have thought by now anyone would know, there
    is always
    someone stupid enough to advertise almost anything on the internet.

    frankly, Im a fan of HDR, and, it is somewhat relevant to
    photography... presuming one
    has the requisite PhotoMatix software however, I dont see the need for
    a course really.

    stuseven, Mar 16, 2008
  5. stuseven wrote:
    > On Mar 16, 6:06 am, Marco Tedaldi <>
    > wrote:
    >> This is a joke, or a joe-job, right?
    >> No one can be so stupid to advertise his business with such old news in
    >> this way!
    >> Please tell me this is a joke!

    > alright... its a joke.

    Thank you ;-)

    > seriously though, I would have thought by now anyone would know, there
    > is always
    > someone stupid enough to advertise almost anything on the internet.

    You're right. But I can't get my mind around, that so many people are
    resistant to learning.

    > frankly, Im a fan of HDR, and, it is somewhat relevant to

    Yes... i also like HDR... but only when it's not too visible!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kruemi/259605084/

    > photography... presuming one
    > has the requisite PhotoMatix software however, I dont see the need for
    > a course really.

    Hm, when I see some examples on flickr and elsewhere in the net, i think
    a course in how to make good hdr-images would be needed badly! But
    that's another issue.

    -kruemi

    Marco Tedaldi, Mar 17, 2008
  6. xTrain Design & Marketing

    bugbear Guest

    xTrain Design & Marketing wrote:
    > Prepare yourself for the best photography ever!
    >
    > http://www.xtrain.com/Ben
    >
    > Don't be caught with a DSLR without learning how to take "As your eye
    > really sees the world" photography called HDR. You see HDR is the
    > processing of multiple exposures to create a surreal, but real images.
    > No more sky blown out, or shadows too dark.
    >
    > Ben Willmore gives you the insides information of how to shoot HDR,
    > how to merge photos in Photoshop and Photomatix.

    Not a very complete course then...

    http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

    (actually that's not really HDR, since enfuse goes DIRECTLY
    from multiple exposures to final result without an HDR
    ever existing)

    BugBear

    bugbear, Mar 17, 2008