    have an eye-catching slide show on CD-R or DVD-R disc that will run on
    nearly any DVD players connected to TV.

    , Aug 10, 2006

  2. ColinD Guest

    wrote:
    > DVD Slideshow Software
    > DVD Photo Slideshow allows you to make use of your DVD or CD burner to
    > create entertaining slideshows you can watch on TV. With one click, DVD
    > Photo Slideshow creates an exciting photo slide show with music, motion
    > menus and transition effects. With DVD Photo Slideshow you can quickly
    > and easily produce professional-looking photo slideshow DVD disc and
    > share the slide show on home big screen TV with standard DVD player in
    > the comfort of your living room. Within a few minutes of work, you'll
    > have an eye-catching slide show on CD-R or DVD-R disc that will run on
    > nearly any DVD players connected to TV.

    Are you a user of this software, or is this post to be regarded as spam?

    Colin D.

    ColinD, Aug 10, 2006

  3. Helen Guest

    "ColinD" <nospam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > Are you a user of this software, or is this post to be regarded as spam?
    >
    > Colin D.

    Check the reporting address:

    China. Answer your own question.

    Helen, Aug 10, 2006
  4. Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > DVD Slideshow Software
    > DVD Photo Slideshow allows you to make use of your DVD or CD burner to
    > create entertaining slideshows you can watch on TV. With one click, DVD
    > Photo Slideshow creates an exciting photo slide show with music, motion
    > menus and transition effects. With DVD Photo Slideshow you can quickly
    > and easily produce professional-looking photo slideshow DVD disc and
    > share the slide show on home big screen TV with standard DVD player in
    > the comfort of your living room. Within a few minutes of work, you'll
    > have an eye-catching slide show on CD-R or DVD-R disc that will run on
    > nearly any DVD players connected to TV.

    It is Spam.

    Someone was Spamming for this program a few weeks ago, and got shot down in
    flames for so doing.

    They have obvously hired in a commercial spammer, and gone for the cheapest,
    which is why it is without the website address.

    Spammers and Cheapskates, what a combination.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 10, 2006
  5. ColinD Guest

    Helen wrote:
    > "ColinD" <nospam@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> Are you a user of this software, or is this post to be regarded as spam?
    >>
    >> Colin D.
    >>

    > Check the reporting address:
    >

    > China. Answer your own question.

    Yeah, I shoulda looked at the source. Senior moment.

    Colin D.

    ColinD, Aug 11, 2006