    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    Gee's , Started selling at 1:00 PST, and sold out by 5:00 PST... either very
    limited amt of copies... or imagine the volume.....

    MHPNW STAFF, May 11, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 11, 2005

  3. MHPNW  STAFF

    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    Ya , I know ....They were the first I think that was selling copies ....they
    either received more , or do less volume than NewEgg....
    Both are great

    MHPNW STAFF, May 11, 2005
  4. MHPNW  STAFF

    John Barnes Guest

    But they still have toasters.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16896101512

    But then Toast only runs on an Apple. :)

    John Barnes, May 11, 2005
  5. MHPNW  STAFF

    Rick Guest

    I bought mine from Multi-Wave, www.mwave.com and received it today..
    They also had a $10.00 off coupon so mine only cost $139.00 + S/H. Have
    bought several time from MultiWave and have no complaints about them.

    Rick, May 12, 2005
  6. MHPNW  STAFF

    Rocko Guest

    They don't always have the best price, but they ship fast. Ordered a mobo
    Monday and it shipped (with TID in-hand) same day. Never had that happen
    with ZZF and Newegg (but all three are great)

    Rocko, May 12, 2005