  1. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Rita Berkowitz, Jan 11, 2008

  3. Bob  AZ

    John Navas Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:08:21 -0500, "Rita Berkowitz"
    <> wrote in <>:

    >> See:
    >> http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=68&name=Flash-Memory

    >What, no Lexar cards? Lexar is the only cards that really work the best.
    >Buying any other brand is totally and utterly foolish.

    Many no-name cards actually work as good or better.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Jan 12, 2008
  4. Bob  AZ

    Bob AZ Guest

    > What, no Lexar cards? �Lexar is the only cards that really work the best.
    > Buying any other brand is totally and utterly foolish.
    >
    > Rita

    Rita

    There are 38 Lexar cards listed. This would seem like adequate choice
    to many.

    And FWIW I have used Scandisc brand for three years with no problems.

    Bob AZ

    Bob AZ, Jan 12, 2008
  5. Bob  AZ

    Mike Dobony Guest

    Mike Dobony, Jan 12, 2008
  6. Bob  AZ

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >> See:
    >> http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=68&name=Flash-Memory
    >>

    > What, no Lexar cards? Lexar is the only cards that really work the best.
    > Buying any other brand is totally and utterly foolish.
    >

    > Rita

    Your conclusion, totally OPINION!
    I have had good results with Lexar, also with several other types.
    Strongly suspect all these cards roll off the same assembly lines.

    Ron Hunter, Jan 12, 2008
  7. Bob  AZ

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:08:21 -0500, Rita Berkowitz wrote:

    >> See:
    >> http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=68&name=Flash-

    Memory

    > What, no Lexar cards? Lexar is the only cards that really work the
    > best. Buying any other brand is totally and utterly foolish.
    >

    > Rita

    Out of the six cards I have bought the only one to fail was the lexar. I
    was foolish to buy that one.

    --
    Neil
    reverse ra and delete l