    R_Supp Guest

    What software would I need to be able to print out 6 pictures at a time on a
    sheet of A4 glossy photo quality paper. Thanks, Russ.

    R_Supp, Jul 31, 2003

  2. R_Supp

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <3f28a12a$>,
    says...
    > What software would I need to be able to print out 6 pictures at a time on a
    > sheet of A4 glossy photo quality paper. Thanks, Russ.

    First of all Russ, welcome to our little corner of Usenet :)

    There are many software apps that will do what you are wanting, but the
    best by far is Qimage Pro. You can find it at
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage. It is a shareware program and I think
    it's still $35. There is a free trial so you can see if it will fit your
    needs. The user interface takes some getting used to (OK, it sucks but
    you'll learn to live with it,) but it is an excellent piece of software.
    The author (Mike Chaney) maintains a Yahoo group that is very active and
    he updates the software VERY frequently to add new features and squash
    bugs. Give it a shot!

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Jul 31, 2003

  3. R_Supp

    Oscar Guest

    Qimage Pro is indeed the most flexible program for this purpose, but if
    you would prefer software that is free and doesn't require much effort,
    Kodak's EasyShare software will do the job. You can download it from:

    <http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-locale=en_US&pq-path=130>

    Oscar, Jul 31, 2003
  4. R_Supp

    R_Supp Guest