    I have some experience with a 35mm Nikon F2, and some darkroom exp.

    Any recommendations would be a great help.

    Thanks

    Ben Markwell, Dec 30, 2003

  2. Ben Markwell

    Julie Guest

    I'm a newby to digital photography and I just returned from my local public
    library. They had 37 titles under "Digital Photography" Good luck.

    Julie, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Ben Markwell

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Dec 30, 2003
  4. Ben Markwell

    Ken Guest

    My brother had been recommending the "Digital Photography for Dummies" for
    some time. I finally bought it and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not usually
    a huge "Dummies" fan, but this is a very good all-around reference. Also, it
    is surprisingly up-to-date, considering the rate of change in the current
    technologies.

    Ken, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Ben Markwell

    Bobby Guest

    I got this too for Xmas. Haven't read it but your recommendation will
    encourage me to give it a go.

    Bobby, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Ben Markwell

    peweg Guest