newbies and bootcampers unite

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 23, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    kpg Guest

    it takes a licking and keeps on ticking...
    kpg, Jan 23, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Are you really this lame? Do you think any industry wants this type of
    workforce? What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
    they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
    weeks cramming for some exams? How 'bout the legal insdustry? How would you
    like some 2-3 week crammed education guy involved in the design of your
    house, or your car? Give me a break. Someday perhaps this industry will need
    the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
    in the mid 90's. Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
    new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
    fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601


    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

    lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
    tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
    take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
    not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
    able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
    come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
    fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
    this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
    of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
    will win this fight.
    Politician Spock, Jan 23, 2004
    #3
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    kpg Guest

    Dispute what you think about the MCNGP and their tactics, one thing is
    evident: (and I'm not talking about their sexual preferences) they are a
    group born of frustration, working in an industry with an ever shrinking job
    market and an ever increasing supply of unqualified (yet certified)
    individuals.

    So they attack newbies, braindumpers, and stupid-question-asker-types. Put
    aside the right and wrong of it for a moment and think about what drives
    otherwise intelligent, successful, caring, community-minded, upstanding
    pillars of society to such levels of behavior.

    Why the hell would anyone want to pursue a career in a shrinking industry
    that is over-saturated with qualified (and unqualified) people anyway? If
    you don't have any experience now and are looking for a direction in life
    why waste your time on a career path that is going to lead to frustration,
    unemployment, and poverty. Is it because you are stupid, lazy, uninformed or
    all of the above? If what you see here does not clue you in to the fact that
    there is no pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the certification
    rainbow then maybe you should do some more in-depth research into the
    opportunities that your chosen career path has to offer. Maybe the high
    school guidance counselors are behind the curve and still pushing IT as a
    viable career like it was in the 90's. Whatever the reason I suggest you
    look at your options and have a Plan B just in case.

    I'm not in IT myself (thank God) but I do deal with Microsoft products so I
    pursue the knowledge (and certifications) associated with that. If I ever
    had the desire to enter the IT field it has been quaffed.

    Now, unless it turns out that the IT field is alive and well and the MCNGP
    is just being mean to keep all the money to themselves (those greedy
    bastards) then I say take their advice and consider your alternatives.
    kpg, Jan 23, 2004
    #4
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    Consultant Guest

    as my friend spock would say:
    that is illogical

    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

    lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
    tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
    take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
    not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
    able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
    come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
    fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
    this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
    of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
    will win this fight.
    Consultant, Jan 23, 2004
    #5
  6. >fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.

    ..... and in the mean time don't you have any floopy "dick's" to
    format?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #6
  7. > What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
    > they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
    > weeks cramming for some exams?


    Exactly. A world full of Dr Nick's....

    >Someday perhaps this industry will need
    >the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
    >in the mid 90's.


    Let's hope the lesson's have been learnt and it never ever happens
    again.

    > Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
    >new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
    >fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.


    In their eye's, reality has no meaning.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #7
  8. oh, the king of idiots has raised his ugly head to speak. is that all you got? you are no match, pathetic.

    ----- Consultant wrote: -----

    as my friend spock would say:
    that is illogical

    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

    lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
    tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
    take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
    not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
    able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
    come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
    fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
    this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
    of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
    will win this fight.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 23, 2004
    #8
  9. you seem to be good at it, shouldn't you show all your little mcngp friends?

    ----- The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher wrote: -----

    >fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.


    ..... and in the mean time don't you have any floopy "dick's" to
    format?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9uZQ==?=, Jan 23, 2004
    #9
  10. you and your gang of thugs are the ones fighting reality. why you are busy making lame posts, we are taking your jobs.

    ----- Politician Spock wrote: -----

    Are you really this lame? Do you think any industry wants this type of
    workforce? What do you think would happen if people banded together so that
    they could get professional jobs within the medical industry based on 2-3
    weeks cramming for some exams? How 'bout the legal insdustry? How would you
    like some 2-3 week crammed education guy involved in the design of your
    house, or your car? Give me a break. Someday perhaps this industry will need
    the inexperienced and the uneducated again for entry-level jobs like it did
    in the mid 90's. Right now, it doesn't. It's a saturated market. The little
    new blood that is needed is coming from the colleges. You say you are
    fighting the MCNGP, but in the end you are just fighting against reality.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601


    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these

    lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and
    tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will
    take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or
    not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are
    able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we
    come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to
    fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish
    this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch
    of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we
    will win this fight.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=, Jan 23, 2004
    #10
  11. >as my friend spock would say:
    >that is illogical


    .... captain

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #11
  12. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    Consultant Guest

    if you are not in it, then why are you supporting ms? im intrigued.


    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Dispute what you think about the MCNGP and their tactics, one thing is
    > evident: (and I'm not talking about their sexual preferences) they are a
    > group born of frustration, working in an industry with an ever shrinking

    job
    > market and an ever increasing supply of unqualified (yet certified)
    > individuals.
    >
    > So they attack newbies, braindumpers, and stupid-question-asker-types. Put
    > aside the right and wrong of it for a moment and think about what drives
    > otherwise intelligent, successful, caring, community-minded, upstanding
    > pillars of society to such levels of behavior.
    >
    > Why the hell would anyone want to pursue a career in a shrinking industry
    > that is over-saturated with qualified (and unqualified) people anyway? If
    > you don't have any experience now and are looking for a direction in life
    > why waste your time on a career path that is going to lead to frustration,
    > unemployment, and poverty. Is it because you are stupid, lazy, uninformed

    or
    > all of the above? If what you see here does not clue you in to the fact

    that
    > there is no pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the certification
    > rainbow then maybe you should do some more in-depth research into the
    > opportunities that your chosen career path has to offer. Maybe the high
    > school guidance counselors are behind the curve and still pushing IT as a
    > viable career like it was in the 90's. Whatever the reason I suggest you
    > look at your options and have a Plan B just in case.
    >
    > I'm not in IT myself (thank God) but I do deal with Microsoft products so

    I
    > pursue the knowledge (and certifications) associated with that. If I ever
    > had the desire to enter the IT field it has been quaffed.
    >
    > Now, unless it turns out that the IT field is alive and well and the MCNGP
    > is just being mean to keep all the money to themselves (those greedy
    > bastards) then I say take their advice and consider your alternatives.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Consultant, Jan 23, 2004
    #12
  13. >an ever increasing supply of unqualified (yet certified)
    >individuals.


    and stupid, lazy and ignorant individuals.

    >So they attack newbies, braindumpers, and stupid-question-asker-types. Put
    >aside the right and wrong of it for a moment and think about what drives
    >otherwise intelligent, successful, caring, community-minded, upstanding
    >pillars of society to such levels of behavior.


    I have less of caring if you don't mind.

    >Why the hell would anyone want to pursue a career in a shrinking industry
    >that is over-saturated with qualified (and unqualified) people anyway? If
    >you don't have any experience now and are looking for a direction in life
    >why waste your time on a career path that is going to lead to frustration,
    >unemployment, and poverty.


    Say's who? IT is a great career. I've done well out of it and will
    continue to do so.

    It's just not for dummies and lazy people.

    >s it because you are stupid, lazy, uninformed or
    >all of the above? If what you see here does not clue you in to the fact that
    >there is no pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the certification
    >rainbow then maybe you should do some more in-depth research into the
    >opportunities that your chosen career path has to offer.


    lol!

    >Maybe the high
    >school guidance counselors are behind the curve and still pushing IT as a
    >viable career like it was in the 90's. Whatever the reason I suggest you
    >look at your options and have a Plan B just in case.
    >
    >I'm not in IT myself (thank God) but I do deal with Microsoft products so I
    >pursue the knowledge (and certifications) associated with that. If I ever
    >had the desire to enter the IT field it has been quaffed.


    Then you are involved with Information Technology

    >Now, unless it turns out that the IT field is alive and well and the MCNGP
    >is just being mean to keep all the money to themselves (those greedy
    >bastards) then I say take their advice and consider your alternatives.


    The IT recession of the early 90's was worse than this one; but back
    then less people were involved in IT.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #13
  14. I see you changed your name, boy.

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:26:04 -0800, "done" <>
    wrote:

    >you seem to be good at it, shouldn't you show all your little mcngp friends?
    >
    > ----- The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher wrote: -----
    >
    > >fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field. we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you are afraid we will take your jobs. the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not. you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able to take and do your jobs. you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions. you need to be more supportive of us. you need to fear losing your jobs. paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win this fight.

    >
    > ..... and in the mean time don't you have any floopy "dick's" to
    > format?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >



    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #14
  15. >oh, the king of idiots has raised his ugly head to speak. is that all you got? you are no match, pathetic.

    Has a long way to go before anyone could take the crown away from you,
    boy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #15
  16. >why you are busy making lame posts,

    Errr, Pot and Kettle come to mind?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
    #16
  17. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > fellow newbies and bootcampers, it is time for us to unite and fight
    these lame idiots who try to keep us from entering into the field.

    no one is opposed to newbies entering the field. it's a bad time for noobs
    to try to break into IT, but if they can, more power to them. We're opposed
    to bootcampers, br@indumpers, and their ilk from entering IT and ruining it
    for us "old timers" (see below)

    > we are sick and tired of you trying to discourage us, just because you

    are afraid we will take your jobs.

    I'm sorry that you're sick and tired. But I'm not afraid that you'll take
    my job. And I'm not even afraid that you'll take Consultant's or Spock's,
    or billyw's, or Frisbee's job. I just don't want the possibility.

    > the fact of the matter is, we will, whether you like it or not.


    Very possible. But you won't last, because you have no practical experience
    with the product, and you will constantly be referring to your dumps
    looking for answers, when you should *know* the answers.

    > you are all just angry because we go to a 2-3 week bootcamp and are able

    to take and do your jobs.

    You can't do my job. And I'm not even an MCSE.

    > you need to stop the attacks on us when we come here for questions.


    How about this: we'll stop attacking you when you stop lying and cheating
    your way through IT. Deal? Good.

    > you need to be more supportive of us.


    Hahahahahaha! Good laughs.

    > you need to fear losing your jobs.


    Not to you. Didn't I just go through this?

    > paisley set a great example for us, so let's finish this fight and not

    let these guys win, ok. the mcngp is nothing but a bunch of scared old
    timers who are on the defense, as they should be. together, we will win
    this fight.

    No one's fighting. We just think you should choose another profession. Like
    "janitor."

    Also, I am not an old timer. I'm still relatively new to IT, too. But I'm
    working my way up, paying my dues, and getting my certs the right way. It's
    taken more than 2 weeks to get where I am, and I'm 100% confident that I
    know more about Windows than you. You can probably spout off stats and
    minimum requirements and all that happy horsesh!t, but I'm confident I can
    *make things work* better than you. And get this: I'm only 22. It's not my
    fault you're bitter that I, at 22, am on my way to having a successful IT
    career, and yours will fizzle once your boss figures out you don't know
    jack. Not my fault. So don't blame me for your problems.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "baby thug" #26

    first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 23, 2004
    #17
  18. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > why you are busy making lame posts,


    I wish I'd thought this one up myself, but...

    "My dog regularly leaves more interesting things in the back yard than what
    you post online."

    Network Elf, in NANAE
    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
    #18
  19. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > oh, the king of idiots has raised his ugly head to speak. is that all you
    got? you are no match, pathetic.

    Consultant may aspire to be King of Idiots, but he's a mere pauper when
    compared to you, dear friend.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "not so silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 23, 2004
    #19
  20. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9u?=

    Brat Guest

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "baby thug" #26



    awwww how cute... can we keep him???
    Brat, Jan 23, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Ciger
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    6,301
    The Modfather
    Dec 1, 2005
  2. techgrl
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    828
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
    Jan 27, 2004
  3. Briscobar

    OT: Pirates Unite!

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    79
    Views:
    1,789
  4. G Spot Tornado

    MVPs of the group unite! I need help! PLEASE!

    G Spot Tornado, Feb 3, 2006, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    877
    G Spot Tornado
    Feb 3, 2006
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Re: Newbies? - Usenet don't need no steenking newbies!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 15, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    468
    Soapy
    Jul 17, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page