    year of experience and a+ and net +. I currently make 12/hr and would
    like to make 15-20/hr. Is this realistic?

    Chris newbie II

    Chris, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Chris

    Loopback Guest

    Hello Chris,

    I live in South Florida, I have a few years in IT, I worked as a Level
    I,II,III support person and as a Technical Trainer for Network+ and A+
    courses, the market here is not the hottest, if you're good and you're
    patient you can probably land a $15/hour support job, but I would suggest
    you have at least an MCP.

    They are not a lot of permanent jobs here, you can find contractor jobs a
    lot easier.

    I would suggest you look at other parts of the country, Florida in general
    is a tough place.

    I hope this is helpful.

    loopback
    MCSA, Network+, A+